Why become a member? ×

CIJ 65 Reissue Jazz Bass back up for sale

Magnolia

Right, Here we go again.

I have had this bass for about 2 weeks now. It really is a cracking jazz bass. Its just not getting played as much as my Geddy and/or my Rick so i thougt i'd put it up and try and get me another flea bass.

The body is alder, not to be confused with the cheaper basswood ones. Finished in vintage white with a matching headstock. Nice slim maple neck with a rosewood fretboard and ivory binding. It has a vintage spiral bridge and US Vintage pickups.

The serial dates it to 2004-2005 ® the bass is absolutely spotless. There are no marks on it at all. It still has the plactic on the pickguard. Will come with a fender gigbag.

Pics.....

Nick

[b]This is back up for sale on behalf of Fleamail who bought it off me, as he is lucky enough to buy the real thing. This needs to sell to help fund it. PM him if you are interesed[/b]

Edited by Magnolia

[quote name='neilb' post='46006' date='Aug 15 2007, 07:19 PM']Shame you dont get on with it, I was gonna get this from John just before you snatched it away.

Pity I cant get the cash now. £25 lost in 2 weeks. If i wait another fortnite, can I have it for £400!! LOL :)[/quote]

Its not really that i dont get on with it, iI really do. Just when i bought it i had some spare cash and GAS got the beter off me. Can you blame me?! :huh:

In reality i dont need another jazz bass. The money would be better spent on something i'd use more.

Nick

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='jay249' post='60602' date='Sep 14 2007, 11:01 PM']I hate to tread on your sale here and be a nasty bugger but I have a CAR version of this and I got it brand new from Ishibashi for just about 400 quid delivered.

Sorry![/quote]

Including taxes??

Last time I checked with ishibashi for this bass they told me that they don't sell it. Also I got a quote for 550 pounds delivered and with taxes for another 62 reissue Jazz with US pickups and alder body.

Anyway I am accepting offers for this one...

Guest Bald Eagle

[quote name='Magnolia' post='60973' date='Sep 15 2007, 08:34 PM']Yes it is. Little confusing this is but the post was mine when i originaly sold the bass to Fleamail. He now wants to sell (has only had the bass for a week) as he has the chance to buy a real fender 66 Jazz.

Nick[/quote]

Where is it (geographically) and what we looking at £'s wise?

[quote name='setekh' post='61202' date='Sep 16 2007, 05:32 PM']well, I dont mean to be rude...but considering all the problems with getting the message across...why dont you (fleamail) open a new clean thread?[/quote]

You are right I sould have done this from the beginning.

Here it is [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=5802"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=5802[/url]

Thanks Nick!