Why become a member? ×

Fender MIM Classic 70s Jazz and Spider case
£400
Babcary, Somerset

Richard Jinman

Up for sale is my Fender MIM Classic 70s Jazz. A veritable funk machine I'm told, although my rather rudimentary skills make it difficult to confirm that.  The serial number is MZ7189826 which I believe dates it to 2007-2008 (please correct me if I'm wrong on this and anything else). The bass has a nice low action and is fitted with roundwounds. It feels fast and easy to play and the sunburst is rather gorgeous. It does have some war wounds however - mojo I believe it's called - and I've done my best to show them in the pictures. You'll also notice holes where the rear ash tray was attached (No, don't have it). I'd like to say I inflicted this damage at a series of small club gigs in the mid west, but that would be dishonest. The bass was i this condition when I bought it. The Spider case is also a bit scruffy and is missing a rear catch (there's always a catch isn't there?) but does a rudimentary job of protecting the instrument. Reason for sale: my ability and finances make me a one bass man and I want something like the US G&L SB1 I've seen on here, but they're for sale only. 

Collection would be preferred, but given I'm in the wilds of Somerset I'd be happy to courier at buyer's expense. Let me know if you've got any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. 

_A7A2762Sire_.jpg

_A7A2764Sire_.jpg

_A7A2765Sire_.jpg

_A7A2766Sire_.jpg

_A7A2767Sire_.jpg

_A7A2769Sire_.jpg

_A7A2770Sire_.jpg

_A7A2771Sire_.jpg

_A7A2773Sire_.jpg

_A7A2774Sire_.jpg

_A7A2776Sire_.jpg

_A7A2777Sire_.jpg