Why become a member? ×

Lakland Blow Out & a Fender Jazz (PRICES LOWERED!) NEW PHOTOS!

joetruscott

[quote name='Golchen' post='431012' date='Mar 10 2009, 09:05 PM']I've just been through all your pix, and I have to say that you are the worst photographer I've ever seen! (no offense intended, I guess it's a phone camera!).[/quote]
This is how bad I am, It was a phone, it was fully fledged camera. So.. hah. Anyway tha just proves these will look even more totally gorgous in real.....

[quote name='Golchen' post='431012' date='Mar 10 2009, 09:05 PM']I'm looking for another bass at the moment, and I really like the look of Laklands, but I've never tried one. I'm off to London tomorrow, so I'm going to see if I can find one to try somewhere (not sure where other than Denmark st???). Might be interested .........[/quote]

My house?

I'm about 30 mins train ride from London! Come have a play and biscuits.... not hobnobs though.

[quote name='joetruscott' post='431092' date='Mar 10 2009, 10:44 PM']55-01 - Sold pending the usual payment malarky![/quote]

Darn it!!! I was really keen on the thought of dropping in to try them both. Oh well, at least the sale is good for you.