alzamatt

Glockenklang Bass Art Classic Preamp 500 € sent
£550
Italy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HumblePie
      Superb bass, custom made in Markneukirchen.
       I got this bass in a trade and enjoyed it very much. Due to a permanent switch to fretless bass, I am selling this very special instrument.
      Mint condition.
      Half the price of a new one (£6,000/6,500).
      https://shop.warwick.de/en/instruments/electric-basses/warwick-masterbuilt/thumb/thumb-nt/20511/warwick-masterbuilt-thumb-nt-6-string-natural-oil-finish
      The specs:
      Six strings Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs Just-A-Nut III Brass Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminates Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard Fluorescent Side Dots Fingerboard Radius: 26" Scale length: 34"  Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8" - Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4" - Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7" Fret quantity material and size 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm) - Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology Body Shape: Curved Body Shape Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga Pommelé body Pickups Active EMG soapbar H/H Electronics: Active MEC 3-way electronics Pot layout: Volume & Balance stacked P/P for active/passive / Mid / Treble & Bass stacked Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge Strap system: Warwick security locks Construction: Hidden neck High Polish Finish Hardware colour: Chrome Weight: 5,6 kg Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity Original and super solid flightcase.

The video was recorded with my iPad, the bass was played through an Aguilar TH 350 + 2x  Aguilar 1x12" SL.
      The sound was set up the way I like it: warm, lots of high mids. The bass is suitable for any style, I play mostly Latin Jazz.

• By TheEagle
      Hi everyone, we created a two player cover video. We are trying to improve ourselves in sound recording technology, mixing and mastering.
      we look forward to your support

• By johnpaulbass
      NEW PRICE: 130 gpb / 150 eur

Selling my near mint Radial Tonebone Bassbone v1.

The pedal was bought new years ago from a shop and had really small use. Mostly at home for studio recording.
      Comes with original box and power supply.

OPEN TO TRADES with bass effects of similar value. 
      Shipping at buyer's cost.

The pedal is in Slovenia.

The Tonebone Bassbone allows the bass player to transition between the two different basses by simply depressing a foot selector switch. Each instrument channel on the Bassbone features separate level adjustment and equalization. On gigs where only one bass is used, the Bassbone automatically converts to a 2-channel preamp.

The powerful on-board EQ allows the player to create two completely different
      sounds to create ‘the impression’ of two different basses

• By maciejho
      Hi! 😀
      I'm selling my Fender Jazz Bass Custom Shop Classic 5. In my opinion bass is in excellent visual and manual condition, it has really small scratches and chips that do not affect the appearance (on request I can take additional photos of small scratches). Electronics and hardware work flawlessly. The sparkle pick-guard is not original but fits perfectly. Dunlop straplocks installed. Certificate of authenticity and hard-case included.
      If anyone is interested, please feel free to ask or send me a private message. Regards
      Maciej

• By skb558
      For Sale - EMG-BQ-A preamp £25
      Came out of MLP Princess 6. I know little about the preamp. My local luthier replaced the pre and pickups (for sale separately).