Why become a member? ×

[u]Damaged Geddy Lee Jazz Body[/u]

What it comes with:
Body - in a bad state, scratches all over the back and a chunk has been taken from one side. So really could do with replacing or refinishing if you fancy stripping it down.
Original Pickups
Control Cavity with joining wires to pickups
Badass Bridge

What it doesn't come with:
Scratchplate
Bakerlite style control knobs
Neck plate and screws

[u]MIM Jazz Neck[/u]

Rosewood, finished with rolled finger edges which is nice and complete with original tuners. Comes with Fender USA logo and serial number on back which are fake.

[u]Geddy Lee Neck - maybe available[/u]

Have one coming through the post with original tuners - was going to rebuild the one above but might sell.

I do not know know much I should ask for the parts so let me know how much you think they are worth

Edited by Smash

might be interested in the body, what would you accept for it??

[quote name='Smash' post='422911' date='Mar 2 2009, 09:31 AM'][u]Damaged Geddy Lee Jazz Body[/u]

What it comes with:
Body - in a bad state, scratches all over the back and a chunk has been taken from one side. So really could do with replacing or refinishing if you fancy stripping it down.
Original Pickups
Badass Bridge

Scratchplate
Neck plate and screws

[u]MIM Jazz Neck[/u]

Rosewood, finished with rolled finger edges which is nice and complete with original tuners. Comes with Fender USA logo and serial number on back which are fake.

Have one coming through the post with original tuners - was going to rebuild the one above but might sell.

I do not know know much I should ask for the parts so let me know how much you think they are worth[/quote]

[quote name='Smash' post='422911' date='Mar 2 2009, 09:31 AM'][u]Damaged Geddy Lee Jazz Body[/u]

What it comes with:
Original Pickups
Badass Bridge

Scratchplate
Neck plate and screws

[u]MIM Jazz Neck[/u]

I do not know know much I should ask for the parts so let me know how much you think they are worth[/quote]

Might be interested in the Geddy Lee neck mate - you have a price in mind?

Thx

Really confused as to what to ask for the body, any offers?

As for the Geddy Lee neck it may seem quite a bit but I just bought it and yet to receive it. I paid £230 so something near that figure if possble.

[quote name='Smash' post='423648' date='Mar 2 2009, 08:50 PM']Really confused as to what to ask for the body, any offers?

As for the Geddy Lee neck it may seem quite a bit but I just bought it and yet to receive it. I paid £230 so something near that figure if possble.[/quote]

I was hoping you were going to say 'threpence ha'penny' :)

Never mind mate, would have been a wonder match for my jazz project, but I was just praying for a miracle on the price.

Best of luck with the sale. :rolleyes:

Thinking would anybody be interested in buying both the Geddy neck and body together for say £300+ postage

That way all is missing would be a scratchplate and bakerlite style controls, I will include a fixing plate and screws too for the neck so it should just slot together.

The body needs to be worked on to make it look nice but the bass would almost be complete, just a little project for someone.

[quote name='Smash' post='424038' date='Mar 3 2009, 12:17 PM']Thinking would anybody be interested in buying both the Geddy neck and body together for say £300+ postage

That way all is missing would be a scratchplate and bakerlite style controls, I will include a fixing plate and screws too for the neck so it should just slot together.

The body needs to be worked on to make it look nice but the bass would almost be complete, just a little project for someone.[/quote]

Ok how about £275 plus postage!!! I have also located the control pots so all is needed is a scratchplate and work doing on the body (if you want)