Why become a member? ×

Kydd "CARRY ON" NOW SOLD, thanks Stuart!

bobpalt

This is so much fun to play!

Its a 30" scale headless electric upright bass, on an extending, top class Manfrotto stand, fitted with an L R Baggs transducer. It can be played standing up, and even sitting down, and is tiny, but sounds absolutely superb.

The solid body is made of mahogany, and the fingerboard is some kind of, unknown to me, figured hardwood, and it weighs almost nothing (for an eub). It has side dots, and being a short scale, you can whizz all over the fingerboard with no problems at all. Everyone who has played it at my house has really enjoyed themselves, but I have not gigged it or had any desire to sell, until now when I have decided to seriously cut back on my bass collection.

The Kydd is certainly giggable, and was built in 1999. She is in very good condition, and comes with a Coffin gig bag, and a spare set of new strings. All the details are on the Kydd website, and to bring one to the UK would cost well over a grand.

As with the Tacoma Thunderchief I also have for sale, I would consider a trade with a Wrawick Corvette $$, but thats the only trade I want. Otherwise, I would like £550 please. Postage will be no problem, for about £20.

[attachment=21249:TacomaKydd_010.jpg]
[attachment=21250:TacomaKydd_009.jpg]

Edited by bobpalt