Left leaderboard
CalDeep

REDUCED Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver DI
£150
Liverpool

Posted (edited)

NOW £125 SHIPPED 

Hey cool cats and kittens. 

Up is my recently serviced Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver DI. 3 Programmable channels of the very best Sansamp-y ness. Perfect for being stuck at home recording and as a live tool when gigs happen again. Runs on 9V, Battery or Phantom Power for ease. It sounds like a Sansamp :) Overall condition is quite good, and as I say recently serviced so sounding and behaving like new. 

Price includes UK postage.
 1587471745927.thumb.jpg.8d47fb963963a0aaf21dd4d1f9da1daf.jpg20200421_132140.thumb.jpg.1de6b9497f9ad751db763e0831232ecc.jpg 20200421_132131.thumb.jpg.7f677e28b980a594be74e46ebde0cf66.jpg

Edited by CalDeep
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JapanAxe
      The PSA-1 is a 1U rack device that uses analog modelling to simulate the sounds of classic amps. Effectively you can set separate distortion levels for low, mid, and high frequencies. It comes loaded with 49 presets covering various Marshall, Fender and Boogie amps as well as bass amps. The signal path is 100% analog, but you can save settings to one of 49 user memory locations. The programs can be accessed form Up/Down buttons on the front panel, or by MIDI program change.

The Tech 21 'character' pedals use the same sort of technology but with some of the parameters pre-set to suit the kind of amp they are mimicking. Here you have the full range of tweakability.

The PSA-1 can be considered a pre-amp or an amp simulator, but it doesn't have any onboard speaker simulation as such. It can be used into a clean guitar or bass amp, or into a power amp with a suitable guitar or bass cab. For direct recording most of the (dirtier) sounds also require a cab simulator device, IR loader or similar. Even so, I recorded the clean guitar in this clip without a cab sim.

To me, the standout guitar presets are 07 (Hendrix - Marshall), 12 (Stevie Ray - Fender) and 48 (AC30 Queen). There are also a number of bass presets including SVT and Bassman. As is usually the case with presets, you probably won't like them all, so copy one you like to an empty memory slot and tweak away.

There are plenty of connectivity options including front and rear inputs, FX loop, balanced outs, and MIDI in/out.

The unit is in full working order. The only negatives I can find are:
      (1) The Up/Down buttons sometimes jump more than one increment at a time (but it's easy enough to go back to where you want to be);
      (2) Some of the lettering has worn away on the rear panel;
      (3) The mains lead is quite short, but it is terminated with an IEC inlet, so just plug in a kettle lead of suitable length.
      I don't have a hard copy manual but you can download it here.

Reason for sale: I have used this much less since getting a Revival Drive!

Price includes insured UK mainland delivery. Not really looking for trades unless you have an Alesis Control Pad to offload.

Here's a dude showing off some of the guitar presets:

Photos:

• By dave_bass5
      I got this off here last year IIR. Used it once and decided i prefer the BDDIv2 tone (plus i was using a Stomp anyway). 
      Works well, but slot one footswitch sometimes needs two presses. Might be user error but its not as fast sometimes as the other two foot switches. This is how it came to me. 
      Other than that, works perfectly. Might have the box, manual etc, but if not it will be packed well. These things are built like tanks anyway. 
      Price includes UK 1st class post. 

• By LearningLuke
      As new (less than a year old), never gigged with, original packaging and power supply (EU since that's what guitar guitar sold it with) . Built in SpectraComp and Drive circuitry. All the good stuff like DI (pre and post), 4 band EQ, etc. 
      I bought this to so some home recording thanks to its DI, but really love the sound and always have enjoyed the SpectraComp. 
      I'm only selling because I came into some prize money recently and I want to try out some other stuff. I'd prefer to keep it, but I can't justify owning two good preamps! (hopefully I shan't regret this) 
      Price includes tracked royal mail shipping, why not...

• By benh
      More out of curiosity than anything else, I will probably be swapping the MK1 preamp in my Cort at a later date. A quick internet search doesn't yield many results for opinions on the Noll preamps - although what is there is generally favourable. Specifically thinking of the 4 band option. Anyone have any experience with these?
    • By nnspok
      Looking to sell on my KK Baby Bass.
      The tone is incredible from this thing and is such a joy to play, it's actually what got me into upright bass.
      With the small turn of a screw at the back you can go from low down action like a fretless electric up to high up blister heaven tone zone.
      The bass benefits from the newer model of bridge, and a tonal palette that can be sculpted on board from a tone knob and two screws on either side of the bridge to dial in tones from the classic Ampeg Baby Bass latin tone, to a more acoustic sound, or a more dub like thump. 
      Strung with Thomastik Spirocore strings and includes a soft case and rather robust stand the bass can live on.
      Great shape overall, two small flakes of paint missing which I've documented in the photos.
      Ideally looking for cash, but would consider a trade for a Rivoli/EB-2 style bass or a Moollon Jazz V. 
      Not a postage friendly instrument, but welcome to come try either at mine (TW20 0TJ) or at my studio in Battersea.
      Cheers,
      -Noah