Why become a member? ×

SOLD

mr pablo

Hey folks, with the imminent arrival of a new amp the time has come for me to clear out my old set-up.

my dha vt5 preamp/overdrive unit [font="Comic Sans MS"][size=5][color="#FF0000"]NOW SOLD[/color][/size][/font]
[s]
full spec here:

[url="http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/Products,%20VT5-StudioBass.html"]linky[/url]

there is also a review in the reviews section IIRC

Now, I've had this for a while now and its had a few gremlins which had been sorted out although there are still a few which have resurfaced. the boost pot on the red channel sometimes doesnt work but after a few taps/twists of the knob its fine, the eq switch on the red channel causes the sound to drop out drastically when switched on (it could be a dodgy/weak solder). The blue channel has a similar gremlin with the boost pot although the eq section works fine it sometimes mildly distorts until you tap/wiggle the treble pot again this could be as simple a weak/dry solder.

All the issues aside its still a cracking sounding pre and is versatile as it lets you have two instruments plugged in and each channel set up for each instrument.

I'm looking for £100 inc £15 postage for this with the footswitch as to be honest I don't know how much it would cost to repair fully but considering it was £600+ new I dont think its a bad price even with a repair bill on top of it ;)
[/s]
[s]i also have a Peavey PV1500 power amp for sale which is in good nick with some rack rash on the rack ears but is generaly in good condition and like all peavey stuff is built to last specs are IIRC -

- 300w @ 8ohms per channel
- 500w @ 4ohms per channel
- 750w @ 2ohms per channel
- 500w @ 8ohms bridged mono
- 1000w @ 4 ohms bridged mono

I'd be looking at [color="#FF0000"]£150 posted[/color] for this, its a bit heavy at about 18.5 kg (isn't all peavey stuff though)

both Items will be well packed I also have a 4u rack that I can include with either the pre or power amp for an extra £20
[/s]

[color="#FF0000"][size=7] NOW SOLD!!!![/size][/color]

anyone want more pics/info gimmie a shout

Edited by mr pablo