jay bass

SOLD !!!!!Tech 21Sansamp programmable NOW £125
£150
cambs pe285ap

Posted (edited)

Tech 21 Sansamp Bass Driver D.I.Programmable           Programmable Bass DriverDi

In Used But excellent fully working condition

Complete with psu.

This realy is a great addition to any bass set up

You are able to store 3 settings and recall via the footswitches

Also you can use use the DI to go direct to PA or recording gear

Without the use of a Backline amp .

Fully programmable , edit and save your own settings no more fiddling with amp tone controls during live performance.

Printed manual included.

This item has always been cased whilst in use and in transit

Kept in a clean dry atmosphere when not in use.

Please check my other items for sale

I have some other Bass  related items for sale

Collection welcome , you are welcome to try it before buying .

I am located in cambs PE285AP for collection or will post if preferred

The Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI is a 3-channel, programmable rig-in-a-box similar to the TRI-A.C. for guitar, but made for bassists. The all-analog circuitry features drive, bass, treble, presence, blend, and level controls. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it's saved in that channel. Works great on stage or in the studio. Rugged all-metal construction. Operates via a 9V alkaline battery, phantom power, or the optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply. 7.25"L x 5"W x 2"H. 25 oz.

FEATURES

• 3-channel, programmable rig-in-a-box
  • Drive, bass, treble, presence, blend, and level controls
  • All-metal construction
  • Operates via a 9V alkaline battery, phantom power, or the optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply
  • 7.25"L x 5"W x 2"H

IMG_20200321_135219.jpg

IMG_20200321_135419.jpg

Edited by jay bass
item sold
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marky Screen
      Pretty much the daddy of bass chorus pedals, except maybe the analogman one (although this has a much broader range of useable and interesting sounds available).
      Not getting much use these days.
      Good condition with tin.
      Include UK postage.

• By Stofferson
      Pedals for sale.
      All in full working order. All have velcro on the bottom.
      1.Bright onion 2 gang router. £15 posted
      2.Bright onion mini looper. £20 posted
      3.*sold soul food sold*
      4.Ehx bass preacher. £40 posted
      5.Micro thumpinator.  £80 posted  SOLD
      6.Boss LS-2. £50 posted SOLD
      7.Tech 21 SH-1 Steve Harris - £250 posted*  SOLD
      *With metal tin and power supply, will be cleaned and ink removed.
      Saving for a HX stomp so cash is king please!

• By Jonse
      Hi all, having another bit of a clear out. All pedals in good working order, a few have superficial marks and chips so I'll go into detail where I can but they're all in good condition generally. I'll include boxes and leaflets where available too but if I haven't photographed a box I didn't receive one when I bought the pedal.
      I'll put some pictures at the bottom of this thread. Further pictures and details available on request. 
      Postage to UK included. 
      Wren & Cuff Phat Phuk B - £90 
      Reluctant to let this one go but not getting much use any more. Chip on the top right and bottom right corners. Footswitch pops a little but as an 'always on' effect it never bothered me. 

Bearfoot Blueberry Bass Overdrive - £125
      Another reluctant sale but preferring my BB preamp these days. Various chips all over but, while beautiful, the paint on these is rather brittle. 

Latent Lemon audio Brass master - £125 - sold
      Bought new on Reverb for £150, used a few times but I find myself chasing a big muff fuzz tone at the moment. Really great sounding and faithful reproduction of the Maestro B:ASSMASTER. Can often be a few weeks lead time on these, mine is available now 😉

EHX Nano Pog - £100 
      Good condition without a box, prefer my MXR. Some superficial scratches but nothing major. 

Sansamp BDDI V2 - £130 - SOLD
      Bought new last year, prefer my vtdi. Pretty much 'as new.'

EHX / JHS Green Russian - sold
      Bought new when EHX reissued the green russian. Modded by the folks at JHS so it has some pretty cool features which alter the oscillation / clipping etc. Doesn't have the pick / sticker / badge - never came packaged with it unfortunately. 

Ernie Ball Volume pedal Jr - sold
      Bought off eBay, I've barely used it. 250k pot. Has some marks on the top and some scratches on the side. 

DigiTech Whammy Ricochet - £60 - SOLD
      Another eBay buy to experiment with pitch shifting. Didn't really get much use our of it but a cool effect nonetheless. 

Boss LS2 - £50 - SOLD
      Bought new for a large pedalboard but decided to downsize... 

EHX Bass Clone - £40 
      Bought new, still got the receipt. Have a few preferred chorus pedals so moving this on. Classic chorus tones for little money. 

TC Spark mini - £25 
      Cool little booster, not a lot else to say! Pretty sure I have the box somewhere for this one. 

Phew, think that's everything! 

• By dave_bass5
      Price drop to £100.
      I got this off here last year IIR. Used it once and decided i prefer the BDDIv2 tone (plus i was using a Stomp anyway). 
      Works well, but slot one footswitch sometimes needs two presses. Might be user error but its not as fast sometimes as the other two foot switches. This is how it came to me. 
      Other than that, works perfectly. Might have the box, manual etc, but if not it will be packed well. These things are built like tanks anyway. 
      Price includes UK 1st class post. 

• By Slug Ice
      Tech 21 SH1 Steve Harris Sansamp - £290
      Brand new with box, minimal home use. Two channel preamp with built-in tuner. Very versatile but maiden fans would be very pleased! Save a decent chunk on a new one (£329)

Darkglass Alpha Omega - £220
      Versatile overdrive/distortion with the ability to blend between two different voices. With original box. 

Prices include UK postage.