Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Phat-Hed PD7

Dubs

I’ve bought a few things recently so other things have to go as a result. I’ve owned this from new and it’s in great condition. It sound fantastic but the footswitch is occasionally a bit temperamental; 9 time out of 10 it’s fine but every now and again you will have to click it 2 or 3 times for it to turn on/off. This was a design fault on these pedals although I’ve heard it’s very easy to fix. Other than that it’s fantastic.

Looking for [b]£30[/b] but will consider trades.

[attachment=20633:DSC02228.JPG]

I’ll add a clip because I’m not too sure how familiar people are with this pedal and how it sounds. I’ve recorded it on the setting which I think sounds the best; Drive on 10, both EQ controls at 5, and with it on the distortion mode and the attack switch turned off. I used a MusicMan Sterling and have tried to keep the playing quite simple so you can properly hear how the pedal sounds.

I think this can also be used as a very cheap way of getting a similar sound to Chris Wolstenholm’s bass sound on Hysteria…

[attachment=20659:PD7_21_02_09.mp3]

I’ll be away for the next 24 hours so I wont be able to reply to any PM’s till tomorrow evening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...