kudlaty.bass

F Bass BN5 (DEMO)
£2500
Poland

On 17/05/2020 at 10:35, kudlaty.bass said:

SOLD

Congrats to you and the new owner. That's a really nice bass.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Doddy
      A year ago, I was able to visit F Bass  in Hamilton, Ontario, where I was able to try out a bunch of their amazing basses and take a tour of the factory. And now, a year later, I've been able to return to pick up my new BN5.
      It has a Northern Ash body, 3 piece maple neck with maple fingerboard, gold hardware ( F Bass branded Gotoh tuners, Hipshot B style bridge, Dunlop straplocks), and F Bass' own pickups and preamp. The blueburst finish is so deep, that photos don't do it justice.
      The playability is crazy good. The neck is so smooth and easy to play. Tonally, the boost only preamp is super versatile, and never becomes unmusical. 
      I also had an F Bass branded gig bag, strap, and spare F Bass branded strings. 
      This is undoubtedly the best bass I've ever played, and I've played a lot. Big thanks to George and Marcel Furlanetto for the bass and the service.

• By Alberto Rigoni
      I traded in some gear with a shop and I picked up this BRAND NEW Fbass BN5. But I did that only  to sell it because I need to monetize. This is  a quite lucky bass, sounds killer and weight is only 3.8 kg (average is 4.3). Original price 3590 gbp, selling for 3000 gbp. 
      Shipping in UE. I may consider trades with MTD 535-24, Sadowsky, partial trade with Pre-CBS Fender Precision

• By mrbassman_de
      Selling my wonderful F Bass BNF5 Fretless. Compared with the AC5 this model has no chambered body but a second magnetic pickup. This BNF5 has the Ebony bridge which in my ears has a better support for an organic fretless sound than its metal sister.

Spec:
      Ash body, high gloss
      Maple Neck with Ebony Board, no lines
      F Bass Pickups with Matching wooden covers
      F Bass Electronic (V/V/T and 3-Bd. EQ, Passive Mode and Coil-Tap)
      34,5“ Scale
      19mm Spacing
      Ebony Bridge
      F Bass Gigbag

Everything in top condition with the following exceptions: on the lower body side there is a 1cm ding (look at the pics) and the electronics cover has some wear from unprofessional opening. 

The bass is strung with LaBella Black Nylon Flats, providing a wonderful singing tone.

SOLD

• By mrbassman_de
      Selling my F Bass BN5 with breathtaking Ambrosia Maple Top and lots of unique features. Pure elegance.

Specs
      Ash Body
      One piece Maple Neck with highly figured Birdseye Maple Board
      34.5 scale
      Black Hardware
      Oil Finish
      Dunlop Straplocks
      Tara Labs Wiring from pickups to pre and from pre to output jack
      F bass electronics with 2 tappable stacked Humbuckers
      19mm spacing
      Small Frets
      Sleeker neck profile with slightly smaller nut width

Very nice sounding, playing and looking BN5. Some lighter wear on the body as the oil finish is not as reliable like the regular poly finish. But visible only at a closer look and nothing which I could show in pics.
      SOLD