Why become a member? ×

SOLD elsewhere! EBS Reidmar 750
£380
Czech Republic

mrfunky

Hello!

it is time for a change! GAS...you know...so for sale is my good condition EBS Reidmar 750, extremely loud, very versatile from "EBS precision sound" to a nice "warm round character "with drive engaged (definitely not tubey as mesa walkabout, but definitely warm, warmer then markbass LM, LMTube eg.), character button, mute switch, Pre/post DI (really great!), sweepable mids,  drive button is really nice and adds nice warm flavor up to a light/mid overdrive, 700w into 4 Ohms, 350 into 8, I used it mostly with Barefaced BB2 and never ran out of steam and never really went above 11 tbh (I mean o'clock, NOT in the sense of Spinal Tap - "but my head goes to eleven!" :)  ) The head was always kept in a sturdy soft case and only shows small wear - I tried to show it in the pic - it is three scratches from a cable a left on top of it in the bag.., I still have original box as well as I bought it new just over a year ago, so it still in warranty definitely till the end of the year. I had no issues at all and worked great in any gig or in studio setting and selling only as I am after a different amp... Shipping to UK/Europe should be no problem even in this time claims the post office here...Shipping to UK/Europe included!

EBS 1.jpg

ebs 2.jpg

Edited by mrfunky
Shipping included
  • Like 1