Why become a member? ×

TRADED

Sharkfinger

For sale is my recently aquired BFM Omni 10. It's rated at 500W, 4 Ohms and weighs in at a measley 21Kg.

You've all heard the hype surrounding these, so I'll only add that the clarity and projection is amazing. I have my amp on a lower volume and still hear myself over 2 noisy rock guitarists with half-stacks. Can still be heard at the back of mid-sized venues without PA assistance against afore-mentioned guitarists.

Why am I selling then? Well, I impulse bought without trying it and I just miss the sound of a 12" or a 15" driver. Guess I'm just an old-fashioned rocker at heart or just cloth-eared!

I'm based in Enfield, North London but gig all over Essex at the weekends so you can try it out or buy from my home or a gig (you'd have to wait till the end of the gig, though!).

Would rather not courier this and will deliver for fuel cost at a reasonable distance or meet half-way.

Trade wise, I'll consider anything of high-quality, that's light-weight (21Kg or less) and has a 15", a 12" or 2x12" drivers in it. Have just about learned my lesson and will preferably want to try it out first.

Will consider cash offers of [b]around £270[/b].

Edited by Sharkfinger

Had a thought, I'm willing to split the drivers/speakers from the cab.

The speakers are Eminence DeltaLite II 2510, rated at 250 Watts 8Ohms sound amazing and ridiculously light. The're about £80 each new, I'd take £120 delivered.

The unloaded cab would still have the crossover and tweeter array and again, I'd take £140 delivered. You could then load it with whatever 10" eminence drivers you have.

Am now willing to let the cab go for [b]£270 delivered[/b], which is less than I paid for it, as I have my eye on something and need to release funds.

Edited by Sharkfinger

• 2 weeks later...