Left leaderboard
AxelF

PRICE DROP: MXR M109 6 Band EQ pedal - £35 including UK delivery
£50
London

FURTHER PRICE DROP: MXR M109 6 Band EQ pedal for sale - brilliant little EQ pedal, 18dB cut/boost at six really useful/usable frequencies: 100, 200, 400, 800, 1.6k and 3.2k Hz. Sliders light up so you can easily see where you are/adjust on stage. In really good condition with velcro on the bottom, no box but will package well! Now just £35 including UK delivery. No trades sadly, am clearing stuff ahead of a house move.

YTijyHm.jpg

3He7wTr.jpg

dHlzwAQ.jpg

Edited by AxelF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mattbass97
      MXR Bass Overdrive - £65
      Perfect working order and in great condition No original box included but will be well packaged for shipping Price includes Royal Mail Tracked UK "The Bass Overdrive delivers burly overdriven tones with a Clean control to blend in a pre-set EQ clean signal."

• By Marky Screen
      Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 preamp/od/amp sim DI/headphone amp
      Lots of info on these. Excellent bass preamp/overdrive.
      Sad to see it go but I want to fund an HX stomp and this is only getting occasional studio use.
      This has the Impulse Response cabinet Sims built in and is switchable on the DI and always present on the headphone out.
      Lots of really nice cabs to choose from when you usb it in a computer and use the darkglass suite and you can load your on IRs into it.
      In excellent condition generally with a bit of velcro jazz on the bottom.
      No box unfortunately but will be well packaged for postage
      UK postage included

• By sbrag
      Dave Hall VT1 EQ  Bass Drive preamp pedal with XLR output for sale.
       This dates from 2009 and I believe is hand build by Dave Hall in Devon. It is in excellent condition and has a 12AX7 (I believe) valve which give a nice warm tone or a good bit of growl if you push the gain and boost. I bought it as the DI on my old amp was rubbish but have now changed amps and it isn't being used.
      Cash on collection preferred from Downend in Bristol and you are more than welcome to try it out but I will post in the UK at buyers cost and risk.
      Any questions please let me know.

• By MrT-Bass
      Having found some amazing new toys, so....it's time to clear out a few unused pedals. These are all in good condition and fully working order...See descriptions below - 
      (Could also have a few others to go if there's any interest - Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler £100, Genz Benz Shuttle Max Footswitch £50....)
      PM me with any questions or offers. 
      DL4 Delay Modeler - £100 with power supply...pretty much as new!!

MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe - £85 Delivered - In original box with manual. In great condition, hardly used (went on the board and then off again)...With Velocro.

MXR M89 Overdrive Pedal - £60 Delivered - In original box with manual. In great condition...No Velocro - SOLD

Korg DT-10 Tuner (Black) - £30 Delivered  - In original box with manual. Velcro on the bottom and otherwise in great condition. (I'm happy to keep this one if it doesn't sell...great solid tuner)

• By knoxy26
      MXR M87 Bass Compressor - great condition. Unfortunately, missing one knob.
      Any questions let me know.
      Would prefer London pickup but if you want shipped let me know and I can sort at your expense.