Why become a member? ×

SOLD Electro Harmonix Bass Microsynth

Heads We Dance

This Pedal retails at £189 - it's yours for £90 plus postage (you can pick it up from Leeds if you prefer).

It has been used (it's about a year old) but it's in very good nick - we're only selling it because our bass player left our band and it is band owned. It basically turns your bass into a Moog sounding synth. These are pretty much unavailable in this country - we had to import ours from America.

It's a cool piece of kit! The official blurb is below -

Analog synth for BASS guitar. From the classic vintage sounds of the great early MoogTM synthesizer to wild custom creations, the Micro Synt~esizer for Guitar lets the player create those fat analog synthesizer sounds heard on records by everyone from George Clinton to the Police to the Chemical Brothers The compact layout of ten slider controls lets the sonically adventurous gui- tarist dial in a virtually limitless array of analog synthesizer sounds.

Edited by Heads We Dance

[quote name='Heads We Dance' post='402123' date='Feb 6 2009, 04:12 PM']These are pretty much unavailable in this country - we had to import ours from America.[/quote]

I’ve heard these are great pedals. I’m not sure where you were looking when you bought yours but you can get them all over the place in the UK. Anyways, best of luck with the sale mate ;)

[quote name='Maximus' post='402197' date='Feb 6 2009, 05:33 PM']Is this the XO or the classic style? I'm guessing it's the classic one...[/quote]

Yeah the XO one's only been out six months or so.

FTR though, having owned both, I think the older one is better in some ways. The bypass on it sucks terribly, and the LED behaviour is stupid, but both of those things can be fixed with a soldering iron relatively easily.

£90 is a good price if it's in good condition.