Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hartke B150 practiceamp

Dan_Nailed

15 Watt practice amp with 6.5" driver. Passive & active inputs, volume, bass, mid and treble controls, line out for plugging into other stuff and a headphone jack for quiet practicing. This is really, really loud and very punchy sounding and clear.

In mint condition except two of the blue knob covers have come off the front of the amp, which happened while I was moving the amp to another room while decorating. I'm sure you could find or steal some of these in Johnny Roadhouse. I'm selling because I mainly use my PC when practicing or practice unplugged so this is just an expensive stand for my metronome.

I paid £80 so will sell for £40. I'll even chuck in a Planet Waves patch cable and meet you with the amp(within reason obviously)! Or shipping is a tenner to anywhere in the UK.

Cheers,

Dan

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

I have one of these amps just for practicing in my room and I would like to recommend them. They're some of the biggest 15W amps out there and really, for a practice amp, are above par. I've not got a bad word to say about them and this is quite a bargain for a bassist who practices and doesn't have an amp.

:)