Why become a member? ×

Left Handed Stingray

PaulWarning

Here we have a rare all black, 1995, left handed Ernie Ball musicman 4 string stingray, with 3 band active preamp, serial no L03417, in excellent condition. There are some small light scratches as I've tried to show in the photo without much success, but it does show the area they're located in. They happened when I rather stupidly left my metal strapped watch on while I was playing. Apart from these you would have to buy new to get one in better condition. I won't go on about how good these basses sound as they are legendry, but as you would expect it plays beautifully. I could post for about £20, or deliver up to 50 miles away, from Nottingham for 30p a mile. It comes complete with the original musicman hard case. £825.
Will consider P/Ex with a left handed Fender p bass

[attachment=19785:4__1_.jpg]
[attachment=19784:2.jpg]
[attachment=19786:DSCF0004.JPG]

Edited by PaulWarning

• 5 months later...

[quote name='PaulWarning' post='400806' date='Feb 5 2009, 12:10 PM']Here we have a rare all black, 1995, left handed Ernie Ball musicman 4 string stingray, with 3 band active preamp, serial no L03417, in excellent condition. There are some small light scratches as I've tried to show in the photo without much success, but it does show the area they're located in. They happened when I rather stupidly left my metal strapped watch on while I was playing. Apart from these you would have to buy new to get one in better condition. I won't go on about how good these basses sound as they are legendry, but as you would expect it plays beautifully. I could post for about £20, or deliver up to 50 miles away, from Nottingham for 30p a mile. It comes complete with the original musicman hard case. £825.
Will consider P/Ex with a left handed Fender p bass

[attachment=19785:4__1_.jpg]
[attachment=19784:2.jpg]
[attachment=19786:DSCF0004.JPG][/quote]
Withdrawn from sale

[quote name='steve-soar' post='551663' date='Jul 26 2009, 11:21 AM']Wise man. :)[/quote]
You're the second person to say that, I think perhaps Stingrays don't really come into there own till they're used in a gig situation, on your own or quietish band practice they don't seem that special, but with the wick turned up they just cut through the mix cause they produce such a tight low end sound