rabs

SOLD TC Electronic Hall of Fame MINI Reverb
£50
Essex

Great condition TC Electronic Hall of Fame MINI Reverb (includes box) - £50 delivered.

Straight sale only I'm afraid, not looking for trades.

The item is in great condition (it has velcro on the underside). A great pedalboard friendly Reverb pedal with Toneprint technology.

More info from the TC Electronic site here:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/HALL-OF-FAME-MINI-REVERB/p/P0DD6#googtrans(en|en)

1.png

2.png

Edited by rabs

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cetera
      Just got one of these for under £30 (mint/used) and they're only £40 new right now!
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DDN
      Adds just the right amount of gain for a lightly overdriven bass grind with a natural feeling compression. The mid boost is great for punching through in a mix and presents some lovely harmonic overtones.
      I'm late to the party on this as it's been out a few years.... but better late than never. This maybe one of those 'always on' pedals!
    • By Ben Jamin
      As part of a gear clear-out I'm looking to sell my TC Electronic SpectraComp!
      This is a multi-band studio-grade compressor with all the features you'll ever need disguised as a tiny one-knob pedal.
      Using TC Electronic TonePrint app you can change the setup of the compressor and pick some a large range of settings from TC and other bass artists like Nathan East, Ida Nielson etc.
      If you plug in to your computer, you can edit all of the settings using the TonePrint editor software (Mac and Windows):
      I'm the original owner and it's been stored in a flight case pedalboard for several years, with only the occasional use! I even have the ORIGINAL BOX and TC Electronic sticker!
      Happy to offer to you for £40 plus postage, or I can drive a short way for a safe delivery/hand-off.
      Thanks for looking 

• By Baloney Balderdash
      I needed a lush chorus effect so I decided to experiment with the Toneprint editor to turn my TC Electronic Shaker Mini into one.
      I am aware that you can actually chose the modulation type of this pedal in the Toneprint editor, giving you a few options for different chorus models, but non of them were really lush enough sounding for what I had in mind, so I tried to see if it was possible to achieve by blending the vibrato model with cleans, since that is basically what a chorus effect is, and boy did I succeed.
      The result was a thick lush chorus effect somewhat reminiscent to that of the legendary Boss CE-1.

Here is the walk through on how to program it in the Toneprint editor in case you want to try it out for yourself :

First of all chose the "Pete's Vibrato" template (not sure if this actually matters, as in if there are some parameters not accessible with the retail Toneprint editor that was used to create the templates, or not).
      Then edit it as follows : 

First toggle the "Kill dry" switch off in the "Router" tab

Then go to the "Modulation" tab and set following parameters as explained :
      - Modulation type : Vibrato
      - Modulation active : On
      - LFO Waveform : Triangle
      - HiCut : 5 kHz
      - Output Level : -7 dB
      - Delay Time 2 : 5.1 ms
      - Delay Time 3 : 10.1 ms
      - Feedback HiCut : 8 kHz
      - Vib Ramp Time : 21 ms

Then go to the "Mapping" tab and edit as follows :
      - Assign the Depth knob to : "Modulation - Depth 1" ;  "Modulation Depth 2" ; "Modulation Depth 3" (this is really the big secret behind the lushness of this Toneprint, cause even though the Depth parameter for Modulation 2 and 3 are not adjustable under the "Modulation" setup tab, they can be controlled by assigning a knob to them, and they do actually have a big influence on the tone of the chorus/vibrato effect)
      - The 5 points for the Modulation - Depth 1 curve : 35.6% - 70.3% - 80.1% - 87.9% - 100%
      - The 5 points for the Modulation - Depth 2 curve : 6.6% - 43.8% - 54.7% - 62.9% - 75.8%
      - The 5 points for the Modulation - Depth 3 curve : 21.5% - 57.8% - 68% - 75.8% - 88.7%
      The exact curve points for the 3 parameters are important in order to obtain the right balance between them.

- The range of the Speed knob : 200 mHz to 1.60 Hz for "Modulation - Speed" (you are of course welcome to expand the range of this knob, but I personally think this range makes most sense)

- The range of the Mix knob : 0% to 100% for "Modulation - Mix" (if you got the Shaker Mini you assign the Ramp knob to "Modulation - Mix" instead of "Modulation -Ramp")

- The Ramp knob will not be assigned to any parameters, as in changing the "Modulation - Ramp" to "No selection", though in case you got the Mini version of the Shaker you assign the Ramp knob to "Modulation - Mix" instead of "Modulation - Ramp"

**) Additional note : --{* An even thicker chorus effect can be obtained by lowering "HiCut" to 4kHz and "Feedback HiCut" to 5kHz, though at the expense of definition and a tendency to easily get quite muddy. Likewise by raising the "Feedback HiCut" above the suggested 8kHz frequency it is possible to make the chorus sound more shimmery and sparkly, but at the expense of fullness. *}-- :

• By Sardar
      Only been used at home so in good condition.
      Up for sale as I've bought a Helix so I'm starting to sell off my old pedals, hence no trades, sorry.

• By alinbassplayer
      So i'm clearing up some of my unused gear and up for grabs is my trusty TC Electronic BC212 Cab with Roqsolid cover(not pictured), in fully working condition. 250 W, 8 ohm, 2x12 inch speakers, it's punchy, it's bassy, does the job perfectly for small and medium gigs alike, or even for your own lock-up/practice sessions, never had an issue with it, and it has done a very good job making bass great again when i needded it, and i play in some really loud aggressive vocal instrumental outfits
      Not used much for gigging, currently just gathering dust and taking up space in my tiny flat .It's about 18-19kg, it has been used but not visually displeasing, check photos for scratches and such.
      Price is negotiable, so hit me with your best offers, not looking for trades, the only one i would consider is a TC RS112, mainly because it's small and i can use it at home for practising.
      The Roqsolid cover is black with green.
      *currently don't have an amp at home, will bring one later this week, if anyone wants to try it, i probably could do it after Saturday the 31st of October.
      I would prefer collection from either my building or around the Lewisham station area.
      Any questions hit me up.