Why become a member? ×

feeler: ashdown EB180 head

budget bassist

Hi guys, basically i'm putting up a feeler to guage interest and see what you think of the price. I'm looking for a new head, and i'd rather not sell this one until i have sold my tobias so that i have a good amount of cash with which to buy another head, so i'm not without one for too long. Hopefully it may only be a few weeks as i may have a potential buyer, but we'll see what happens.

Anyway, i'm going to be selling my ashdown EB180 head. These heads are discontinued, so therefore this one is a good few years old, though i'm not sure how old exactly. I've used it for about ten gigs myself and i understand the previous owner usd it for a lot too, so it can stand up for itself live, that's for sure. It is in good condition though and works perfectly, and i don't think it sounds too muddy, like some people think ashdowns do.

Full specs are [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?section=legacy&ID=111"]here [/url]

I'm asking about £100(ish) though that's not firm, so shoot me some offers. I'm not too sure how much they were new, i think a little bit less than the MAG 300, and some people reckon these sound better. I'd be willing to post, though i'm not sure how much it might be, £10-£20? Pickup would be good though.

Ask if you need more photos, though as i say, it's in pretty much perfect condition and looks exactly as it does on the ashdown site.

Edited by budget bassist