Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

DHA VT1 EQ-Bass-Drive *SOLD*

karlbbb

Had this sat in its box for a month now (blasphemous, I know) but I need to sell it on. I wrote a [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=35399"]review[/url] for this baby, and I sang it's praises, but as I also mentioned, it's not quite fitting in with the band as I'd hoped.

Perfect condition, only used for a couple of hours at my house and at one band practise, so this thing is mint, perfect working condition. Comes with a 12v regulated power supply (supplied by DHA), which is also a gem as it includes 8 different adaptors so could be used round the house.

[b]£110 shipped[/b], after a quick sale if possible.

Cheers,
Karl.

Edited by karlbbb

Headphone works very well (used it as a silent practise box), and yes it runs at the same time as the output, as you can see they have separate level controls too.

I'm not very good on describing tones, but with the EQ on flat and the gain quite low, there is understandably a lot of tube 'character' there. Pushing the gain up to just before distortion yields the 'fatness' that everyone seeks, and cranking the gain even further gives you some of the smoothest overdrive you can imagine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...