Why become a member? ×

SOLD Collaboration Devices The Compressor
£190
Belfast

pilotbicycles

For sale is a brand new Compressor pedal from Collaboration Devices. - £190 shipping to UK included. SOLD

It's a great sounding and versatile box capable of achieving all manner fo compression sounds, from its simple feature set of "Comp Level" (which is compression amount), "Comp Blend" (allowing you to blend in a parallel dry signal, restoring the attack and dynamics which can be lost with more extreme compression settings), and "Make Up" (allowing for some serious boost if needed). 
Alongside this is the Saturation control that is footswitchable and blends in a further parallel channel of overdrive of distortion. There is an internal trimmer that controls the gain of this, allowing for everything from slight hair all the way up to full distortion (amazing range). At low settings it makes for a perfect always on grit, or you can be more extreme and using as it a serious mix-slicing distortion.

The pedal is in perfect working condition, and has only seen a limited amount of studio use. There are a couple of chips in the paintwork on the bottom (seen in the photos), which are from the pedal being stacked atop a couple others (whoops).

The pedal comes with all it's original goodies, including two stickers.

In the words of Collaboration Devices:

"My take on the classic VCA buss compressor. I love running it at the very end of my mono signal chain, right before stereo effects to glue my gain stage. It’s also fantastic after mono delay, reverb, and modulation. I’ve added a parallel gain stage that interacts with the compressor to give you a pretty unique sub layer of saturation. I would describe it as having a top boost AC30 in parallel with your compressed signal. Add a little to give your leads a boost, or crank it to add another overdrive to your gain stage.

Dimensions: 4.75” x 3.75” x 2.5”

Power: 9v only, 40ma draw"

image.thumb.png.62da0e4ccda0492b7f712523caa646ff.png

image.thumb.png.c8249c31593d5857311b31a2953eb980.png

image.thumb.png.e9439d1048fe88eb567089edabb3c2cb.png

Edited by pilotbicycles
  • Like 3

• MB1 locked this topic