Why become a member? ×

Zeller double bass and Shadow pickup

Guest subaudio

Guest subaudio

Due to a change in circumstances I dont have room for all my gear and am seriously considering trading my Zeller, carved top, ebony fingerboard and pro set up, it also has a Shadow pickup that was also pro installed, the bass comes with a heavy duty gig bag.

Great condition, one ding but otherise new and fresh looking.

Pics soon

Marti

Edited by subaudio

Guest subaudio

Hi Carlos, I would be after around £900 ovno I am based in central London

[quote name='carlosfandango' post='41725' date='Aug 5 2007, 10:36 PM']how about a straight sale? How much do you want?[/quote]

Edited by subaudio

Guest subaudio

Ok, open to serious offers on this (to sell)

This is a great bass in really good condition, ready to gig/record at a pro level, it has a double Shadow pickup and a new heavy duty gig bag (Stentor).

Marti

Guest subaudio

Pics added, I am still open to reasonable offers on this, it cost £1200 new with pickup, bag and set up, there is a ding on the left side as shown in the pics but it is purely cosmetic, otherwise it is a very nice, new looking bass.

I'm based in central London and am happy for you to give it a try.

Marti

[attachment=1677:untitled1.jpg][attachment=1678:DSC00222.JPG][attachment=1679:DS
00223.JPG]

Guest subaudio

Post edit

After a rethink of what I need ( Gass is a terrible thing :) )I have broadened my horizons and will trade for a quality 5 string, I have a Jazz 5 so don't need a jazz, all quality basses considered particularly Lakland's

Marti

[quote name='subaudio' post='43610' date='Aug 10 2007, 08:18 AM']Pics added, I am still open to reasonable offers on this, it cost £1200 new with pickup, bag and set up, there is a ding on the left side as shown in the pics but it is purely cosmetic, otherwise it is a very nice, new looking bass.

I'm based in central London and am happy for you to give it a try.

Marti

[attachment=1677:untitled1.jpg][attachment=1678:DSC00222.JPG][attachment=1679:DS
00223.JPG][/quote]

Guest subaudio

I have had some intrest in this but no solid offers, I am open to reasonable offers on this great bass, made in Romania by Zeller to Stentor specifications.

Edited by subaudio

• 3 weeks later...
Guest subaudio

Hey all

The buyer for this has pulled out so back up it goes, no one has tried this bass yet which is a pitty, it's a great bass.

Reason for sale, I dont have room for 2 double basses (I also have a much cheaper bass which I am keeping to practice on) where I stay and need the cash to get somewhere else so not really up for trades unless some cash comes my way.

I'm more than happy for you to try it out.

Open to reasonable offers, new the bass is worth £1200.

Edited by subaudio

Guest subaudio

Ok

I have withdrawn the Zeller as I dont need the money urgently now, I still have a space issue so I need to loose one of my double bases, I have a Romanian carved top Lam sides bass, around 30 years old, non ebony board, well used but a nice player, ready to go, giveaway price of £150 perfect for a begginer/improver or to just try out, put an ebony board on it and you have a pro bass.

I will post pics and details in a new add v soon, happy for you to try it out.

Marti

• 10 months later...

Please call Mark on 07956 611811 or 07804 289794 asap about your Andreas Zeller bass. Does this belong to Lakis? I phoned Lakis a month ago and we were going to go to Bermondsey to look at it. He has since disappeared, possibly on holiday from his flat in Belsize Park, Hampstead.

Lots of love,
Mark

[quote name='Mark Percy' post='258763' date='Aug 9 2008, 12:05 PM']Please call Mark on 07956 611811 or 07804 289794 asap about your Andreas Zeller bass. Does this belong to Lakis? I phoned Lakis a month ago and we were going to go to Bermondsey to look at it. He has since disappeared, possibly on holiday from his flat in Belsize Park, Hampstead.

Lots of love,
Mark[/quote]

Hiy mate, I cant respond on my Subaudio account I cant seem to log on, I withdrew the Zeller ages ago as I sold my second bass, not sure who Lakis is but hope you find him