Why become a member? ×

Fook You and Fook Me

Leowasright

Top is a 2007 JB-62, currently fitted with USA standard pickups. Still looking for similar pickups to below,

Bottom is my old MIJ Squire Silver series with a 2007 62 neck and US/Jap 62 reissue pickups fitted. This one sounds fabulous.

This why I'm thinning down on the other Jazzes. Too many, and these do the job perfectly, even if they are basswood bodied (actually lime wood).

[quote name='synaesthesia' post='389948' date='Jan 23 2009, 08:04 PM']Different common names for Tilia species.[/quote]

Its not lime as in the fruit but lime as in those trees in cities that cover your car in sticky crud. And its pronounced like the fish which is an unending source of frustration.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='390582' date='Jan 24 2009, 06:50 PM']Its not lime as in the fruit but lime as in those trees in cities that cover your car in sticky crud. And its pronounced like the fish which is an unending source of frustration.[/quote]

I suppose you could make something out of citrous tree wood, but I was talking about the latter in the above! (i.e. not the fruit tree)