custom jazz neck 1pbi

fede162162

[attachment=19044:P8240022.JPG][attachment=19045:P8240023.JPG]
hi!
the neck is a 21 frets jazz neck with the following specs:

neck: 1 piece "tiger" maple
fingerboard: 21 fret maple with a pearloid block inlay at the 12th fret
finish: glossy
headstock: chrome blue(more known as sonic blue i suppose)
truss rod: at the headstock
width at nut: 38,5 mm
width at heel: 64 mm

truss rod key included.
it's also included a plastic nut (not fitted)

110 gbp shipped
open to trades

Edited by fede162162

hi!

they are the last (they`re 3, very soon you will se the 3rd) the last 3 works of a friend(not so close) of mine,liuther semi pro, who has found a "normal"(well paid) job that doesn´t give him more time to have fun with his great passion.

so we can say that this is a "rarety" and it should coust 500pounds ;) :P :) :huh: :angry: :P

I've left the neck in my house in Italy,so i cannot be 100% sure about dimensions i measured, but ì'm pretty sure that:
the nut is 39mm.
i don't know the other measures, but basically he copied the modern jazz necks by fender.
i will be in Naples from the 30th to the 2nd of feb. if someone is interest i can ship them in that day(or bring them in the hand bag maybe). the 30rd i will post the measures on this topic. if not,i will have to re post the selling in april,when i will be back in Naples again.

i don't know how to measure the radius, but basically he copied the modern jazz necks by fender.

i will be in Naples from the 30th to the 2nd of feb. if someone is interest i can ship them in that day(or bring them in the hand bag maybe). the 30rd i will post the measures on this topic. if not,i will have to re post the selling in april,when i will be back in Naples again.

Edited by fede162162

[quote name='fede162162' post='388010' date='Jan 21 2009, 09:56 PM']I've left the neck in my house in Italy,so i cannot be 100% sure about dimensions i measured, but ì'm pretty sure that:
the nut is 39mm.
i don't know the other measures, but basically he copied the modern jazz necks by fender.

i don't know how to measure the radius, but basically he copied the modern jazz necks by fender.

i will be in Naples from the 30th to the 2nd of feb. if someone is interest i can ship them in that day(or bring them in the hand bag maybe). the 30rd i will post the measures on this topic. if not,i will have to re post the selling in april,when i will be back in Naples again.[/quote]

Thanks fede.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='fede162162' post='387814' date='Jan 21 2009, 06:58 PM'][attachment=19044:P8240022.JPG][attachment=19045:P8240023.JPG]
hi!
the neck is a 21 frets jazz neck with the following specs:

neck: 1 piece "tiger" maple
fingerboard: 21 fret maple with a pearloid block inlay at the 12th fret
finish: glossy
headstock: chrome blue(more known as sonic blue i suppose)
truss rod: at the headstock
width at nut: 38mm
width at hell: 61,5 mm

truss rod key included.
it's also included a plastic nut (not fitted)

120 gbp shipped[/quote]

hi guys. i'm in Italy now. if someone is interested to buy the neck,please he has to say it to me before of monday. monday evening i will come back, so i can ship only monday morning.
i won't be able to see my email until sunday evening. leave a message,or if you have some question,please text me at: 00447504593710

• 1 month later...