Left leaderboard
DigbyLLovatt

**Sale Pending** Fender Precision Bass (MIM w/ Hardcase)
£450
London

£450

Selling this great P Bass as it never gets used!

Bought it for a tour, but ended up using a different bass, so it's never been used apart from 2 rehearsals!

Perfect condition apart from slight ding on its side, which is hardly noticeable. The previous owner had the fretboard edges rolled off by a top luthier so it feels lovely to play!

Shipped in hardcase (seen in last photo), or collection from London or North Norfolk.

PBASS-2.thumb.jpg.73a313f283475d9613c308c4e0727f5b.jpgPBASS-3.thumb.jpg.cc6c3f722fc24f71b3b58e5f9b63f270.jpgPBASS-6.thumb.jpg.2ff38665516b1cfb59c417996aaafb6e.jpgPBASS-7.thumb.jpg.e638a166f014839b4306511bb457306c.jpgPBASS-8.thumb.jpg.e146b2742fcdb952e26de7d3e6d9e23e.jpgPBASS-1.thumb.jpg.ce8b56058dc97056c08812751fd8a623.jpgPBASS-5.thumb.jpg.0cc08f20eb2fa07eebad8472cb21613b.jpgPBASS-9.thumb.jpg.fb79492b7482e788ac2f6f8e7c8a984b.jpg

Edited by DigbyLLovatt
Updated photos, and addition of hardcase and shipping.
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chienmortbb
      These were fitted to my Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass but as I was having trouble with my shoulder I shelled out for some Gotoh Resolites for the Aerodyne . These  are often described as Smoke Chrome, or Cosmo Black and look great on the bass. They have been identified by @Bassassin as Gotoh GB10s. The tuners will be nicely packed in the Gotoh Packaging pictured (and more). All the fittings are included as can be seen in the puictures. Here are a few scratches as can be seen in the photos but they are in good conditiion for there age and use. As far as I know there are differences between USA, Mexican and Japanese Fenders so please check before you buy. I will of course answer any question and will put some dimensions.

on later.

• By BrunoBass
      I’m moving on my MIM Fender Precision Bass. It’s a 2005/6 model according to the serial number and is totally stock. It’s in excellent condition. Never gigged, only ever used at home. It’s in my way as I’m not playing much these days. 
      Nice satin neck, nut width is approximately 42mm and it’s a nice chunky profile. On my bathroom scales it’s 4kg dead. The white scratch plate has aged nicely to a kind of faded parchment and the dark blue slightly metallic paint is spotless. 
      No gig bag but I do have a sturdy bass box that a Squier came in for transporting. I’d rather meet up, not keen on sending. I’m centrally located (I live about a mile from M40 J11) but am often in the Midlands and northern Home Counties. I’m happy for you to arrange your own courier if you prefer and I’ll pack it well in said box. 

• By dazaudio
      Sadly selling a few basses.
      I got this P-Bass in mid 2017. Only been used a few times at home. In excellent condition with original hard case.
      Sounds and feels great!
      Let me know if you have any questions.

• By bassfan
      Ok. I’m selling this bass not to downsize but I want to buy the same bass! Yes, lockdown madness has kicked in.... this beautiful natural Marcus Miller jazz is very close in looks to my Sadowsky (see pic side by side- the Sadowsky’s not for sale!) and I’d absolutely love @AndyTravis white MM. If Andy’s sells this WILL be withdrawn from sale  
      This Bass is a 2007-2010 Japanese model. It’s got a super fast neck, and is in great condition. There’s a couple of marks on the headstock but nothing major (see pics), nothing that I can see on the body and the usual swirling on the pickguard. The neck is very slim and the pre amp is monsterous! You also have a passive option but why you’d want that is anyone’s guess! It’s weighing in on a manual set of scales at around 9.5lbs. It has a generic gig bag. 
      Shipping is a possibility but would be at your cost and you’d need to arrange. I’m happy for a socially distanced meet or collection.

Any questions feel free to shout!