Why become a member? ×

Feedback for ampegg

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks

Having recently sold a Roscoe Beck 5 String bass to @ampegg, a.k.a. Paavo, in what was a very good transaction, I'm pleased to be able to start this feedback thread for him.

Simply put, Paavo is a great person to deal with - excellent communications, very easy to negotiate with, and a prompt payer - all of which is great! But in addition to all of that, he's also a very patient person too.

To explain briefly..

Because the bass had to be shipped to Finland, I was very deliberate in sourcing suitably strongly packaging materials for the job - which took quite a while to be honest - about two weeks all in all.

But throughout all of that,  Paavo was really calm and patient about it and just encouraged me to take my time and get it done right. 

So, as well as being more than happy to recommend Paavo to one and all here on Basschat, I'd also like to thank him for being a great person to deal with and for his understanding and patience.. 

Thanks very much Paavo; I hope the extra wait for the RBV was worth it and more than that, I really hope you enjoy the bass. 😊

Until the next time.. 

Nik 

• Thanks 1