Why become a member? ×

GONE: bass hardcase

john_the_bass

i've got a hardcase which i got with my MIM jazz bass. It's really really really really tatty - the tolex is coming off the edges, a couple of corners are a bit bent and there is a 1/2cm gap at one of the extemities, but the catches and hinges work and it's solid - no breaks. It's an old wooden jobbie that i donated to my guitar player but he's donated back as i am clearing out some of his crap guitar stocks.

If anybody wants it, it's yours but you have to come and pick it up from loughborough or leicester or you could meet me in sheffield tomorrow only (4th august) but i don't know what time to be honest.

Any takers? I really can't be bothered to post it as i'd have to source a box big enough and it'll go down the recycling centre if nobody wants it.

Edited by john_the_bass

it does indeed, see the pics.

Stingray not included.

like i said, i kinda can't be @rsed to post it although G-Bitch is posting me some of his freebie stuff so I ought to pay it forward or whatever it's called - so providing I can get a box big enough, I'll stick it in the post - alternatively, if I can get a box big enough, and you're happy to book a parcelfarce or interparcel or some such to collect from me at home or at work, then that is also fine by me (but can we cross that bridge when i've got a box etc...?)

Edited by john_the_bass

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='43399' date='Aug 9 2007, 05:42 PM']could do - a lot of paper maybe?[/quote]

This is true...

I dont really have a need for anything like this at the moment, although I plan to build a few basses soon...and theyr'e gonna need cases.. :huh:
Hmmm.... I wonder if you could just send it like that, if you stick some gaffa round once to stop it from opening on transport? Hey, I guess you can tell I have never used a courier before :)

[quote name='overwater#1' post='43403' date='Aug 9 2007, 05:45 PM']This is true...

I dont really have a need for anything like this at the moment, although I plan to build a few basses soon...and theyr'e gonna need cases.. :huh:
Hmmm.... I wonder if you could just send it like that, if you stick some gaffa round once to stop it from opening on transport? Hey, I guess you can tell I have never used a courier before :)[/quote]

sorry man - have just been to see my bass playing buddy down the road and he's taken it off me hands.