Why become a member? ×

Thin neck question

agroupuk

slim neck??? PEAVEY MILLENNIUM "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! usa made, were reatailed for 1500-2000USD you can find them for about 500USD at ebay.

Its HELLL, I know Peavey doesnt get such popularity but these basses are definitely PRO´s!!!! just read their description!!!
I own PLUS model (it means that it has D.tuner)

I join picture from manual with specs - this bass really rules.....I has specs like todays hi-ends, it got very very high apprecitaions from bass player magazine - in fact they said that for 1700USD its UNDRERATTED!!!!! And if player could live with fact that not many of bassplyers would say " oh you got XZY (fill some of hyped products like fender, sad, lakie etc) they will live with smile on their mouth" because Peavey made TOP bass.....

I have one and I could say it was very PRO bass - in terms of manufacturing it was better than any fender, sounds like it shoul MODERN AGGRESIVE... Its poor man Lakland MM+J bass - but not worst as price could suggest....[attachment=19014:Millenni...sEnglish.JPG]