Why become a member? ×

FS: Bass Pod XT Pro, Flightcase & Pedal Board

05qcdy202

Hi Guys,

I'm selling a Bass Pod XT Pro with the Line 6 FBV Express Pedal Board (4 Pedals, expression, tap tempo and tuner). I've hardly used it and it's been flightcased (included) since new.

I'm looking for £250 with all the cables and manual. I'll get some pics up if you want any ;) Delivery will be about a tenner or pickup too.

Thanks.

Nick.

[quote name='05qcdy202' post='377493' date='Jan 12 2009, 11:25 AM']Hi Guys,

I'm selling a Bass Pod XT Pro with the Line 6 FBV Express Pedal Board (4 Pedals, expression, tap tempo and tuner). I've hardly used it and it's been flightcased (included) since new.

I'm looking for £250 with all the cables and manual. I'll get some pics up if you want any ;) Delivery will be about a tenner or pickup too.

Thanks.

Nick.[/quote]

Is it just a 2U case - or is there space in there for more goodies?
Any chance of some pics?

[quote name='05qcdy202' post='378658' date='Jan 13 2009, 09:37 AM']Oh yeah i'm in sunny old Bradford for anyone if they want to pickup.[/quote]

Thanks for the pics, could you tell me how deep the gator case is - I'd have to swap this unit with my power amp and it's a deep thing - sticks out of the back of the SKB case I have, but the lid still closes on it.

Sorry to be a pain, but any chance of a pic of the case lids too so I can get an idea if this would work?

I may be passing your way on 15th Feb on the way to the Harrogate bash - were you planning to go to that?

[quote name='Bassmanc' post='379589' date='Jan 13 2009, 08:11 PM']Thanks for the pics, could you tell me how deep the gator case is - I'd have to swap this unit with my power amp and it's a deep thing - sticks out of the back of the SKB case I have, but the lid still closes on it.

Sorry to be a pain, but any chance of a pic of the case lids too so I can get an idea if this would work?

I may be passing your way on 15th Feb on the way to the Harrogate bash - were you planning to go to that?[/quote]

Yep as far as i know it's the deluxe one at 19.5" deep but i'll measure it up when i get home. The lids are also quite deep but i'll get the pics to you. How deep is your poweramp?

I may be but i'm not sure. Where would you be coming from?

Ta.

Nick.

[quote name='05qcdy202' post='380249' date='Jan 14 2009, 01:51 PM']Yep as far as i know it's the deluxe one at 19.5" deep but i'll measure it up when i get home. The lids are also quite deep but i'll get the pics to you. How deep is your poweramp?

I may be but i'm not sure. Where would you be coming from?

Ta.

Nick.[/quote]

My amp is just shy of 16" front to back, but has rack ears on the front, so I guess those fit into the lid when the front is on?

• 3 weeks later...