Why become a member? ×

SOLD!

Buying new gear means I have to move this one on. You know the amp- £130 ono priced for a quick sale.

Alternatively if you don't know the amp you can read the Ashdown blurb [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?section=mag&ID=77"]here[/url]. Its a reliable 1x15 combo, nice warm sound about 300W output which is plenty for most small to medium sized gigs and for backline monitoring and you can always hook it up to an extra cab too if needs be.

[attachment=18212:IMG_5377.JPG]

(Sorry about the budget picture).

Please note that this does not have the compression feature that the newer model has.

I've had this from new for about 2 and a half years and its been used regularly but never thrashed. It was serviced at the end of last year by Greg at Guitar Aid in Putney when it needed a bit of soldering done, but otherwise I've had no problems with it. There is a slight indentation on the front grill near the top on the right but this is just cosmetic and not too noticeable- you can see it in the pic.

This is a straightforward bit of kit, cheap yet sounds great and will handle whatever is required of it. Viewing welcome and collection from Stepney Green, E. London or I can sort out postage if anyone is desperate for that, at their expense mind.

Cheers,

Johnny :)

Edited by JohnnyLightyear