Left leaderboard
MarshallBTB

EBS Billy Sheehan Deluxe £100 ono
£110
Leigh-on-Sea

Price now £100

This is an awesome drive pedal, and I'm sure I'll end up with one again but change of set up means its sat unused for too long. 

In used condition, have photographed a few chips in the paint. Working perfectly, sounds awesome, really easy to use and has more options inside for changing chips / adding more gain to the boost option. 

Price includes postage, UK only please! 20191003_085509.thumb.jpg.9740051e3fcb73478bc6083fca35c36d.jpg20191003_085514.thumb.jpg.452d4a06350945d054391dd673df2241.jpg20191003_085522.thumb.jpg.c340b92ef715cc1813ec592e18faa4ca.jpg20191003_085532.thumb.jpg.390cc32364744dbb803cd499470dd7b5.jpg

Edited by MarshallBTB

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bigbottomend
      Now £155 inc postage to UK
      X-Blender as new with box - Don't loose your bottomend.
      Mix wet and Dry signals on the fly. It gives you serial and parallel effects loop capability on your pedalboard but with the added features of a pre-amp with gain, eq and boost options, you don't lose signal when kicking in vintage pedals either. "Aux send/return" function preserves the integrity of the guitar's signal. The X-Blender incorporates pro-audio engineering technology to solve the sonic imperfection some effects produce and was designed to be completely transparent. You'll be amazed by the clarity of the sound! A particularly useful feature is the large blend knob you can operate with your feet for fine-tuning fx levels.
      True bypass Can be used in a serial or parallel effect loop
      IN, OUT, SEND and RETURN connections
      Foot switch for Blend on/off
      FX Phase switch (invert/normal)
      Boost Switch (+6 dB)
      Volume, bass and treble control with centre button
      Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 VDC power supply (not included) +Delivery/postage
      In perfect condition  and just used once at home and decided it wasn't for my setup.

• By Marky Screen
      Lovely faithful handwired clone of the Hudson Broadcast dual in a smaller enclosure. Basically new, I've just jammed with it twice at the studio and then it's sat on a shelf.
      HX stomp and lack of work means it has to go.
      Front design has been properly lacquered or whatever so is very hard wearing not just a sticker like the ehx pedals.
      Internal trimmers to set starting/relative gain levels for both hi/low gain as well as the external controls.
      Footswitchable high/low gain as well as bypass.
      Price includes UK postage.

• By LearningLuke
      As new (less than a year old), never gigged with, original packaging and power supply (EU since that's what guitar guitar sold it with) . Built in SpectraComp and Drive circuitry. All the good stuff like DI (pre and post), 4 band EQ, etc. 
      I bought this to so some home recording thanks to its DI, but really love the sound and always have enjoyed the SpectraComp. 
      I'm only selling because I came into some prize money recently and I want to try out some other stuff. I'd prefer to keep it, but I can't justify owning two good preamps! (hopefully I shan't regret this) 
      Price includes tracked royal mail shipping, why not...

• By matthewkeyss
      Hi Guys 
      I am selling a 2 channel Aguilar AG500 amp head. It is in pretty nice condition, and comes with the pictured case, power cable and also the channel footswitch. 
      Collection from Maidstone, Kent. Until the 5th February, I can possibly sort out postage within the UK at buyers expense (courier and packaging). 
      You can contact me on here, or by mobile at +44 seven 429 58812 six. 
      Thanks!
      Matt 
      P.s. I have been locked out of my old basschat account but can be found here: https://www.basschat.co.uk/profile/11275-matthewkeys/

• By JottoSW1
      One of these available on evilbay at the moment (£130). Any good (bit octaver interested after frustrations with a cheapy Behringer). Worth the asking price.?