Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback for Veils

Stag

+10000000

Top man to deal with, some trouble my end with my amp at exactly the same time the item I bought from J confused matters... anyway to cut a long story short the cab he sold me was in great nick and sounds awesome, you just dont want your head to conk out at the exact same time it arrives (odd as it worked the week before). Very understanding chap to deal with considering the confusion surrounding the issue, buy from this man with great confidence, top comms and even offered to pay back the shipping on the cab when I originally thought he'd sold me a duffer. Which he hadnt. I still feel rather silly about that, ahem.

Cheers J :-)

• 5 weeks later...

99,99% top dude to deal with! :)

I bought a bass guitar from him and it came well packed, in a solid flightcase.
The bass was just as I expected it to be, some minor scratches here and there because of the wearing, but otherwise in great shape.

I was having some second thoughts about him beacause of his laisiness in sending the bass, but it prooved to be just some weekly schadule delays because of the money low transfer clearence in his bank acount, and because of him not beeng able to send the parcel untill weeknd, because of his job...
So, I had to wait one more week for him to send it ;) .
There was also a significant delay (almost 3 weeks) because of the courier he chosen to deliver the parcel, but for this one I think Jamie should post a feedback here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=36625&st=20"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=36625&st=20[/url] :huh:

Not to worry dough about him, he is a fine man to deal with :P

Cheers mate!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...