Why become a member? ×

US Peavey Wolfgang Standard

USA Peavey Wolfgang for Sale.
In good nick, its black, archtop with really nice birdseye maple neck. Has been well played and the neck has a great worn in feel. Comes with original case, factory inspection card, fingerboard protector. Only issue with this is that one of the tuners isn't original.
These ain't being made any more and are rising in price all the time. There's an identical one on Ebay for over £900 at the moment.

£600

these images are identical to my Wolfgang - my camera is playing up at the moment!

Edited by WHUFC BASS

• 10 months later...

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' post='368043' date='Jan 1 2009, 09:31 PM']USA Peavey Wolfgang for Sale.
In good nick, its black, archtop with really nice birdseye maple neck. Has been well played and the neck has a great worn in feel. Comes with original case, factory inspection card, fingerboard protector. Only issue with this is that one of the tuners isn't original.
These ain't being made any more and are rising in price all the time. There's an identical one on Ebay for over £900 at the moment.

£600

these images are identical to my Wolfgang - my camera is playing up at the moment!

[/quote]
Hi,
Do you still have the guitar and where are you in the UK?

Thanks

Alec