big rob

NEW PRICE !!!!!!TC electronic RS410, 4x10 speaker cab now down to £3OO, May also consider Trades on this basses, effects or other bass related items.
£380
Kidlington, Oxfordshire

I must say the best 4x10 i have ever owned, also has a great tweeter.

Now down to £300 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grab a bargain.

Also comes with the padded TC cover.

TC Blurb:

• Stackable 600 Watt bass cabinet with tweeter offers extreme portability and superior tone for stage and studio use ?
  • Vertically stackable with other RS range cabinets for uncompromising full-frequency sound
  • Compact and lightweight bass cabinet design
  • 4 x 10" custom Eminence* drivers for deep fundamental bass tone
  • 1" titanium diaphragm tweeter with 1.5" aluminum coil for increased percussive attack and definition
  • Dual speaker link connections on premium Neutrik speakON* connectors (8 Ohm impedance)
  • L-pad control lets you adjust to get the perfect amount of high-end detail
  • Stylish ?anti-skid? covered plywood cabinet designed for toughest life on the road
  • Designed and engineered in Denmark

70878211_384093192503855_9217214745969426432_n.jpg

70923588_2475552052729019_6906003590276448256_n.jpg

Edited by big rob
change in price

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jimmy23cricket
      Decided to part with this lovely little valve head. I'm a bit sad, but I always said 3 amps are too many and I need to fund a five string.
      Fantastic heads. Great valve tone that breaks up nicely to a lovely valve grit when cranked without disemboweling you. This is in almost new condition. Has the tiniest scuff which I have pictured, but otherwise like new. Also has a snazzy matching Roqsolid cover.
      Really would like pick up. Could drop off if within reasonable distance. Really don't want to post just in case it gets ruined.
      Trade wise, I'm after an active five and maybe some cash your way if its what I need.
      Cheers!

• By JacobM135
      Moving on due to grabbing a markbass head recently.
      Power cable supplied

• By MattW
      1997 UK made Trace Elliot 1048T cabinet.  Well used with some carpet damage and dings but sounds awesome and in is perfect working order.  Comes with original cable and warranty document.
      I bought this as a package with a head that I wanted but the cab is surplus to requirements.
      Collection from Essex, or may deliver locally for diesel money.
      Built like a tank, but sounds incredible.  Perfect for someone needing a cheap but reliable and great sounding 410.

• By loremil
      Selling this TC Electronic BG250-112 Bass Guitar Combo. Used but condition like  new and fully functional. Includes the handy toneprint control, allowing you to beam various effects directly into the amp from your phone!
      Collection only in London. Current price new: £288.
      Thanks for looking!
      Specs:
      BG250-112
      Input Section
      Input connector 1/4" jack
      Input impedance 500 kOhm / 100 pF
      Gain range -96 to 36dB
      Tone control
      Bass 80Hz @ Gain: -24 to 0dB; 100Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB
      Mid 500Hz @ Gain: -24 to 0dB; 800Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB
      Treble/ Tweeter Tone Center Freq: 1800Hz @ Gain: -24 to 0dB; 3150Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB
      Tube Tone 0 to 10, Tube amp Recreation
      Tone Print 0 to 10 embedded parameters for TonePrints
      Tuner Bass Tuner, always on
      Tuning range B0 (30.87Hz) to G4 (392.00Hz)
      Mute Mutes speaker out, Phones out and Balanced out
      Master Level / Headphones Output Studio quality headphone amp
      HP Out Impedance 40 to 600 Ohm
      Mains supply 100 - 240V~ 50/60Hz (70W @ 1/8 of Max. Output)
      Power module rating 250w (500w instantaneus Peak @ min. Load) TCE Power rating and Active Power Management
      Balanced output Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
      Bal. Out Max. +2dBu
      Bal. Out Optimal Load Impedance 600 Ohm
      Rehearsal input 1/8" jack input, fits to iPod®
      Operating / Storage Temperature 0° C to 50° C / -30° C to 70° C
      Humidity Max. 90 % non-condensing
      Dimensions 462 x 620 x 380 mm / 18.2" x 24.4" x 15.0"
      Weight 15.8 kg / 34.8 pounds
      Finish Tolex covered. Handcrafted plywood box
      Porting Front porting
      Woofer TC Electronic custom 12"
      Tweeter TC Electronic custom Piezo

• By Byo
      Hi there,
      I have an Ashdown Little Bastard 30w valve head that I am trying to pair with an Aguilar DB112 for home studio work and was wondering about what other LB users settings are.

The EQ is still a mystery to me as I my main amp for years has been a Markbass Little Rocker 500 and that thing is really easy to dial in when compared to the LB.

I have had a look over here and on Talkbass for the "flat" settings but there does not seem to be a general rule of thumb.
      For reference I use a variety of passive P and J basses with and without effects and I tend to look for a tone that has a hint of growl if you dig in with a pick but is stil fat and punchy when playing finger-style.
      All suggestions are welcome!

Cheers!