loremil

[SOLD] TC Electronic Stereo Ditto Looper
£50
London

Selling this great TC Electronic Corona Chorus Mini - sounds great, just not using the chorus sound much. Comes with velcro and rubber feet as well.

Collection or can post at buyer's expense.

Thanks for looking!

69139969_604077970123369_6198848778452074496_n.thumb.jpg.3b347a5e4594bb8551afb78216788176.jpg

Edited by loremil

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Savethedaves
      Time to thin the herd a little bit to raise some cash.
      TC Electronic Ditto Looper - £SOLD
      Fantastic little looper. Owned from new, bought on a whim and barely used.
      Earthquaker Devices Arpanoid - £SOLD
      Very versatile and unique arpeggiator pedal - loads of options at a the click of the wheel! DEFINITELY worth checking out some videos of this pedal in use. Can also act as a decent octave pedal!
      EHX - Pitchfork £SOLD
      Super snappy little pitchshifter. So many options. Sounds beautiful with 6th shift. Super beautiful. 
      EHX - Superego £120
      Inspiration in a box. Washy, bendy, synthy amazingness. Really don't want to sell.
      Ibanez SB7 - £70
      A stunning and difficult to find synth/envelope pedal. Sounds amazing stacked or by itself with dynamic playing.

• By AxelF
      SOLD: TC Electronic Spectracomp for sale - a fantastic little compressor and in a tiny pedal, get access to all the TC compressor toneprints. Boxed and in mint condition with velcro on the bottom, amazing range of compression toneprints ranging from subtle to an audible 'effect' - I've just decided I like the visual metering of my MXR compressor. Now just £45 including UK delivery. No trades sadly, am clearing stuff ahead of a house move.

• By jarc11
      *** NOW SOLD ***

Love this compressor, it's been on my board for about a year but I'm just about to take delivery of a SpectraDrive so no need for this anymore.
      There's a bit of velcro on the bottom and the price includes postage.
      Let me know if you need any further info!

• By rabs
      Great condition TC Electronic Hall of Fame MINI Reverb (includes box) - £50 delivered.
      Straight sale only I'm afraid, not looking for trades.
      The item is in great condition (it has velcro on the underside). A great pedalboard friendly Reverb pedal with Toneprint technology.
      More info from the TC Electronic site here:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/HALL-OF-FAME-MINI-REVERB/p/P0DD6#googtrans(en|en)