Graemeross

SOLD Classic MXR Boss EHX LINE6 Bass Effects Pedals
£1800
Woking

Selling my complete bass pedal collection. These pedals are all in perfect working order and cosmetically excellent - see photos. All have boxes unless otherwise stated. 

Most of these were on my pedalboard at some time, I have left the velcro on the bottom. 

Will post at buyers cost or collect from Woking. Will combine postage. 

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus (no box) - £50 

Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive - £50

Boss DS-1 Distortion - £30

Boss LMB-3 Limiter Enhancer - £45

Digitech Bass Synth Wah - £80

Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer - £90

MXR Bass Envelope Filter (no box) - £90

MXR Bass Compressor (no box) - £110

Line6 MM4 - £110

Boss PH-1r (Japan 1980s) - £120 SOLD

Boss GE-7 Equaliser (Japan 1980s) - £60 SOLD

Boss LS-2 Line Selector - £55 SOLD

MXR Phase 90 - £50. SOLD

Boss LS-2 Line Selector (no box) - £45 SOLD

Boss BB-1x Bass Driver - £115 SOLD

Boss GEB-7 Bass Equaliser - £55 SOLD

EXH Deluxe Bass Big Muff pi - £80 SOLD

Line6 DL4 - £120 SOLD

EHX Holy Grail Plus - £90 SOLD

MXR Bass Octave Deluxe - £85 SOLD

MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe - £90 SOLD

Open to offers and will consider trades.

IMG_9481.jpeg

Edited by Graemeross
All SOLD
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By woodyratm
      Hey folks, 
      I've decided to break apart my board and go the Helix route (stomp or LT most likely.)
      So got some things to sell to attempt to fund the purchase. I've ordered boxes which should arrive on Saturday (most of the boxes were disposed of as i had achieved tonal nirvana... but I've left that band now - so new sounds wanted!). 
      Boss ES-8 - Great tool to stop the tapdancing, I used it as the control centre of my board. All midi and pedals all controlled. -  £380 
      Darkglass B7K (v2) - I don't think i need to say anything about this. Great pedal. £200
      Darkglass Duality - A very good and versatile fuzz. Built to take a beating (this one hasn't - it's been hiding on my board since new). - £130
      Panda Audio Future Impact - I swear I'll regret this... But the Source Audio C4 was getting more use. I haven't updated to the newest firmware, but I believe it becomes even better. - £200
      Shipping will be about £5 for smaller things, £10 for the ES8 and FI. I think. 
      Cheers! 

• By Marky Screen
      Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 preamp/od/amp sim DI/headphone amp
      Lots of info on these. Excellent bass preamp/overdrive.
      Sad to see it go but I want to fund an HX stomp and this is only getting occasional studio use.
      This has the Impulse Response cabinet Sims built in and is switchable on the DI and always present on the headphone out.
      Lots of really nice cabs to choose from when you usb it in a computer and use the darkglass suite and you can load your on IRs into it.
      In excellent condition generally with a bit of velcro jazz on the bottom.
      No box unfortunately but will be well packaged for postage
      UK postage included

• By Mattbass97
      Darkglass Vintage Microtubes (USA version) - £95
      Perfect working order and in good condition Comes with original box and some original extras Price includes Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class "The Microtubes Vintage is our tribute to some of the most legendary sounds in rock history. It provides warm tube-like tones with a natural dynamic response that echoes the organic compression of old tube amps and reel-to-reel tape machines."
      This is the USA version, as far as I am aware (and according to Darkglass) there is no sonic difference - the only difference is the footswitch is a different variety to the pedals made in Finland.

• By Mattbass97
      EHX Bass Preacher Compressor - £50
      Perfect working order and in great condition No original box but will be well packaged Price includes Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class