Left leaderboard
Graemeross

SOLD Classic MXR Boss EHX LINE6 Bass Effects Pedals
£1800
Woking

Selling my complete bass pedal collection. These pedals are all in perfect working order and cosmetically excellent - see photos. All have boxes unless otherwise stated. 

Most of these were on my pedalboard at some time, I have left the velcro on the bottom. 

Will post at buyers cost or collect from Woking. Will combine postage. 

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus (no box) - £50 

Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive - £50

Boss DS-1 Distortion - £30

Boss LMB-3 Limiter Enhancer - £45

Digitech Bass Synth Wah - £80

Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer - £90

MXR Bass Envelope Filter (no box) - £90

MXR Bass Compressor (no box) - £110

Line6 MM4 - £110

Boss PH-1r (Japan 1980s) - £120 SOLD

Boss GE-7 Equaliser (Japan 1980s) - £60 SOLD

Boss LS-2 Line Selector - £55 SOLD

MXR Phase 90 - £50. SOLD

Boss LS-2 Line Selector (no box) - £45 SOLD

Boss BB-1x Bass Driver - £115 SOLD

Boss GEB-7 Bass Equaliser - £55 SOLD

EXH Deluxe Bass Big Muff pi - £80 SOLD

Line6 DL4 - £120 SOLD

EHX Holy Grail Plus - £90 SOLD

MXR Bass Octave Deluxe - £85 SOLD

MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe - £90 SOLD

Open to offers and will consider trades.

IMG_9481.jpeg

Edited by Graemeross
All SOLD
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JottoSW1
      One of these available on evilbay at the moment (£130). Any good (bit octaver interested after frustrations with a cheapy Behringer). Worth the asking price.?
    • By Marky Screen
      I keep trying to topple my DG Hyperluminal and it just keeps not happening so I'm moving this on.
      Working fine, few chips round the edges, no velcro on the bottom
      Great compressor, 3 different modes. Nice cost effective way to get into analogue multi band comp and tubesim mode is excellent for a big finger style sound.
      UK postage inc.

• By Deedee
      I bought this a few months back and save for two strips of velcro on the bottom, it's in as new condition (still has the original plastic strips over the screens). 
      I've updated it to the latest 2.92 firmware but reset everything else to factory. Comes complete with original box etc.
      £320 posted to GB or £310 collected.
      Now £300 shipped to GB or £290 collected

EDIT - I also have both the red and green cable adaptors to enable the use of various power supplies that I can throw in for an extra £10.

• By CalDeep
      Hey Guys. 
      Up is my Moog Freqbox. The infamously insane pedal. This pedal creates a note from a real analogue oscillator that tracks to your pitch, ie you can make your bass sound like a real Moog oscillator, or blend it in with it. There are tonnes of options with these so I'd suggest have a little youtube delve into all of the sounds they can make. This has only had studio use the whole time Ive owned it I recently had a chat with Phil Hartley from Space who said its all over their records. 

This is a 2004 model in pretty excellent condition, these are increasingly rare and sought after since the Moogerfooger line was discontinued recently. Price includes UK shipping. If you have any questions please get in touch. At the moment I am not really looking for trades as I have an Alpher to fund!

• By LearningLuke
      As new (less than a year old), never gigged with, original packaging and power supply (EU since that's what guitar guitar sold it with) . Built in SpectraComp and Drive circuitry. All the good stuff like DI (pre and post), 4 band EQ, etc. 
      I bought this to so some home recording thanks to its DI, but really love the sound and always have enjoyed the SpectraComp. 
      I'm only selling because I came into some prize money recently and I want to try out some other stuff. I'd prefer to keep it, but I can't justify owning two good preamps! (hopefully I shan't regret this) 
      Price includes tracked royal mail shipping, why not...