Conan

Pedaltrain Metro 16 board (hard case). SOLD
£50
Newcastle upon Tyne/Dumfries and Galloway

Bought last week in error ( I was actually after a Nano Plus!).

Good condition (a few scratches, nothing structural or that will affect the performance). Cheapest I have been able to find one of these for is £70, so I think £50 is fair.  https://www.andertons.co.uk/guitar-dept/guitar-pedals/pedalboards/pedaltrain-metro-16-pedal-board-w-hard-case

Postage not included, but I am happy to arrange this at buyer's expense (and risk).

Velcro already attached to the board. The power supply seen in the photos is NOT included, although as you can see, it (and similar units) fits snugly on the underside of the board.

2019-08-14 13.10.50 (2).jpg

2019-08-14 13.11.33 (2).jpg

2019-08-14 13.11.52 (2).jpg

2019-08-14 13.10.38 (2).jpg

Edited by Conan

On hold pending collection and payment this afternoon...

Sold locally via Facebook.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By iamtheelvy
      For sale - Two Pedaltrain pedalboards. Both are the same dimensions, width and depth-wise - 24 x 12.5 inches.
      The PT-2 is the older model. A slightly flatter profile, with ports at the back for power supply plugs to fit through. Some drill holes in the rear for previous power supplies (fits a Voodoo Lab 4x4) and some dual-lock left behind from a Voodoo Lab x4. Carry case comes with a shoulder strap and useful front pocket.
      The Classic 2 is the newer model. A slightly taller profile, with an open rail at the back for power supply plugs to fit through. Again, some drill holes in the rear for previous power supplies (fits a Voodoo Lab 4x4). Carry case comes with a shoulder strap, but no front pocket (strangely, a removed feature on later models.
      Power supplies/brackets are NOT included in sale!
      Boards with their respective cases are £70 each delivered. Can do a deal if both bought together.

• By d_g
      Having a bit of a gear clearout. This is my Pedaltrain Mini (now discounted) - size is 20"x7" so almost the same as the Metro 20. All covered in velcro, has been well used but has plenty more gigs left in it.   £30 picked up or £35 delivered in UK.   Any questions, give me a shout. Thanks Dan              
    • By Ben Jamin
      As part of a gear clear-out I'm looking to sell my Flightcase Warehouse Spider Medium Pedalboard Case!
      I've owned this from new since 2012/13 and it's bomb-proof. It's big enough for a moderately sized pedal collection and It comes with a handy board for velcroing pedals too.
      Happy to offer to you for £60 £50 plus postage, or I can drive a short way for a safe delivery/hand-off.
      Because it's quite heavy it'd probably be best to collect or arrange a hand-off etc.
      Stickers are removable!
      Thanks for looking 

• By Shroombass
      Currently the board is covered in pedals, so hard to take a great photo...see stock photo below.
      I can take the pedals off and shoot some photos, if anyone is interested
      This is a killer board complete wit wah/volume riser and Buffered In/OUT/MIDI. Complete with Dlx Softcase (semi rigid) 

Collection from Southampton, or postage available at Buyers Expense  

• By loremil
      Selling this Rockboard DUO 2.1 Pedalboard with Gigbag as I'm "downgrading" to something even smaller. Great sturdy and well-built pedalboard, it includes velcro, a hole on the side and a bottom mount for the power supply. Comes with durable carry case with handles and shoulder strap.
      Collection in London or shipment at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking.
      Sturdy and light aluminum construction Slotted design for easy pedal mounting Made from cold-rolled aluminum Angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams Robust black powder-coated surface Dimensions (L x W) 460 x 146 mm / 18 1/8 x 5 3/4 Height incl. rubber feet 35 - 58 mm / 1 3/8 - 2 5/16 Weight board 720 g / 1.59 lbs. Includes gig bag Approx. weight of bag 450 g / 0.99 lbs.