Why become a member? ×

Zoom Q2n, anyone got one?

About to pull the trigger on this one, for shooting vids at gigs to upload on our FB and youtube pages, anyone got one? I'm not splashing out on the 4K version when it all gets rendered down for social media and apparently the older version works better in low light stages as it stops down to F2 rather than 2.8 on the 4K version. Just wondered how people found them, and can you edit in say Garageband? Cheers!

https://www.gear4music.com/Recording-and-Computers/Zoom-Q2n-Handy-Video-Recorder/1R3L?origin=product-ads&campaign=PLA+Shop+-+GENERIC&adgroup=GENERIC&medium=vertical_search&network=google&merchant_id=1279443&product_id=81777d1&product_country=GB&product_partition_id=270628808326&gclid=CjwKCAjw7O_pBRA3EiwA_lmtfiv-y03qNEqPJQjinjCGotZ7NkidJAGkBum6Hsqb4IK_GAQec218ZxoC7ugQAvD_BwE

1 hour ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

I know there aren’t any edits in the above video, but I use iMovie when I have multiple video angles to play with. 

Thanks for that, when I used to record just the audio on an older zoom, I could load the track into my DAW of choice and master it with certain VST's to greatly improve the overall sound (vintage warmer, Isotope, etc). Is it possible to master the audio in iMovie, I have a mac and a PC so I could use other editing software such as Logic Pro which I have access to but I've never done video editing before so I'm not sure!