Further reduction to £825 although I'd still be interested in trade offers.
Lakland 55-02 in tobacco sunburst, purchased new from the bass gallery in Camden about a 18 months ago.
Based in Burwell, Cambridgeshire.
In great condition, a few minor surface scratches but no dings or chips. Turns out 5 strings just aren't really my thing!
Weight on the bathroom scales is 4.1kg which is ~9lbs and comes with a hard case.
More photos here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1EHXtktrkwIEORiMXsI0onXuv2188clv4
Interested in trades (maybe a 4 string US Fender, but try me with anything, I've not got my eye in anything in particular) or a straight sale of course.
I'd really prefer collection, so the buyer can have a good look and a play before they part with any cash but I'm willing to organise a courier at your expense.
Price drop to £1850 - grab a bargain.
I bought this last year from Goldbass via The Gallery. I really hoped my fat little fingers would get on with the beautifully shallow neck profile but sadly I am not getting the best from it.
Martin dates it at early 2000's and it is in amazing condition for a 15+ year old bass. One very small dent on the bottom of the front face - photo attached. Other than that it is immaculate.
Incredible build quality. Martin and John have an enviable ( and justified ) reputation and this one is a beaut.
Madrone Burl front and back, and matching peghead.
Flame maple / Wenge 7 piece neck
Ebony board lined with Mahogany ( very subtle ), blue LED's on the fret lines
Bartolini MM pup with series / parallel switch
ABM piezo bridge with piezo preamp ( internal controls ) to balance output with mag pup - set and forget.
Schack 18v preamp with internal dips for BMT centres / boost, volume and blend. Tone controls work on both mag and piezo.
Gotoh tuners, dunlop strap locks. Strung with Daddario chromes.
Weight on my scales just over 8lbs
Hiscox hard case.
Let me know if you need any more info.
Would trade for a Rob Allen 4 string fretless or other quality 4 string fretless - Sei, GB, Shuker, ACG, Sadowsky, Lull etc
Thanks for looking.
Musicman Sterling Bass With Status Graphite Neck. Condition is Very good, however any marks photographed.
Delano pickups and pre-amp allowing for some excellent sound shaping.
Switch for changing between passive and active
Status graphite neck, chip on first fret cannot feel when playing and a few small marks on headstock
Sterling by Musicman body with custom paint job. Bridge and neckplate also Indonesian made.
Has just been professionally set up and new Elixir strings strung.
Comes with official musicman sterling case
Plays well and sounds great however I prefer 4 string basses!
Open to offers and trades with cash either way! Must have 4 strings though!
fond of Jazz basses, Warwick Thumbs and Status basses
Selling this beauty, my WARWICK CUSTOM SHOP MASTERBUILT THUMB BASS NT 6 NIRVANA BLACK STAIN HIGH POLISH.
Mint condition (9,5/10).
Half the price of a new one (£6,000/6,500).
NO TRADES PLEASE.
It's exactly this one:
- 6 strings
- Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34"
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga Pommelé body
- Pickups Active EMG soapbar H/H
- Electronics: Active MEC 3-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume & Balance stacked P/P for active/passive / Mid / Treble & Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden neck
- High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- Weight 4.5 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- Original Warwick hardcase