willellisbass

Cali76 Compact Bass SOLD
£200
Hull, East Yorkshire

Selling the fantastic Compact Bass pedal from Cali76.

Studio grade compressor based off the legendary Urei 1176 compressors of late in pedal form, perfect for gigging.

Been used previously but in excellent condition, comes with original box.

Has velcro on the back but can remove if requested.

Tracked delivery in the UK, thanks!

20190515_170913.jpg

20190515_170928.jpg

Edited by willellisbass

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dodge_bass
      Doing a bit of a clear out of stuff I don't use any more - all priced to sell. Add £5 for P&P
      MXR Bass comp - taken as part of a trade so not needed - £100 (with box but no instructions)
      Markbass Compressore (tube) - just not for me - £90 (no box but will be well packed)
      Empress compressor - don't need two but these are seriously great! - £150 - (with original box and instructions etc).
      Dave Hall Valve pre DI - no longer being made - £100 (no box but will be well packed)

Drop me a PM - I can get these packed up and sent off very quickly.

• By Ben Jamin
      As part of a gear clear-out I'm looking to sell my TC Electronic SpectraComp!
      This is a multi-band studio-grade compressor with all the features you'll ever need disguised as a tiny one-knob pedal.
      Using TC Electronic TonePrint app you can change the setup of the compressor and pick some a large range of settings from TC and other bass artists like Nathan East, Ida Nielson etc.
      If you plug in to your computer, you can edit all of the settings using the TonePrint editor software (Mac and Windows):
      I'm the original owner and it's been stored in a flight case pedalboard for several years, with only the occasional use! I even have the ORIGINAL BOX and TC Electronic sticker!
      Happy to offer to you for £40 plus postage, or I can drive a short way for a safe delivery/hand-off.
      Thanks for looking 

• By Jakester
      BBE Opto Stomp v1 for sale.
      Comes with original box and docs.
      Edit: and comes with a Pedalpower 9v daisychain PSU - I hadn't ever taken it out of the box so didn't realise! 
      £70  £55 an incredible £45!!!! posted. 

• By elliott_Þórunn
      Boss CS-2 in decent condition and full working order (no box).
      There are quiet a few small marks on the pedal (pictured) but this is purely cosmetic damage, and is probably to be expected for a pedal built in the 80s.
      Excellent analog compressor pedal (the best one I've tried/owned).
      Cash on collection or I can post the pedal.
      Trade offers will be considered (especially of a Southampton Fifth Gear V2/Utility Knife, or one of the Ibanez Modulation Delays).

Buyer is responsible for any Paypal fees.

New price - £65