Left leaderboard
Gamble

***SOLD*** Rocktron Blue Thunder 19" rack preamp/fx - now £85 posted
£180
Norwich

Hiya! 

I'm finally getting round to selling my Rocktron Blue Thunder preamp/fx unit, I got it part of a bundle a few years ago and haven't ever used it other than to make sure it works - it all seems to be working fine, I just don't have a psu I can supply with it unfortunately. 

I'm asking £180 ono for starters, any questions feel free to ask. ***DROPPED TO £85 POSTED***

Cheers! 

Matt

20190415_203310.jpg

Edited by Gamble
Photo added, price drop

Posted (edited)
On 15/04/2019 at 21:54, Gamble said:

Hiya! 

I'm finally getting round to selling my Rocktron Blue Thunder preamp/fx unit, I got it part of a bundle a few years ago and haven't ever used it other than to make sure it works - it all seems to be working fine, I just don't have a psu I can supply with it unfortunately. 

I'm asking £180 ono for starters, any questions feel free to ask. ***DROPPED TO £85 POSTED***

Cheers! 

Matt

20190415_203310.jpg

I love the "I-Clean-A55" preset 🤣

Edited by BassBreaker
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jaime Tortosa
      Due to the great succes of the part 1 of the video, I decided to make a second part with better quality. I hope you all enjoy. I guess you all know how important is bass, but it's not the case of everybody. With this video you can show anyone. 
      Further explanations and details on the vide. SUBSCRIBE to the channel for more! I hope everybody's okay during quaratine times. 
    • By Ted Theodore Logan, III
      As the “heart & soul" of “ALL THAT IS", us Bassists know how important the rhythm is...  

To the ignorant & self-absorbed, the bass is a “WTF" instrument. 

However, to the informed and educated, the Bass IS the ROOT of music... 

So what I wanna know is......

What's the BIGGEST BASS DROP, EVER?!!

Something crazy, like this?...

...but obviously not Muse ‘cos they are despicable...

Maybe this?...

?!?!?!?...

ACTUALLY, IT'S THIS!!...

Obvs... 

Anyways... 
      What you guys got?!!

You know “it's gotta be big..."

Was gonna take the p*** with this but that IS a friendly, funky bass line!!!...

GO ON... GIVE US YER' BEST BASS SHOT!!!....

* Disclaimer, mention of fish being dropped may appear in this thread.
    • By mattbass6
      This is a very hard decision for me as I love my Vigier basses so much, but I have decided to move back to 4 string bass for the foreseeable future. I have enjoyed my forays into the world of 6 & 5 string bass, but my writing has changed a lot and I need a new sound/approach/challenge. I will be keeping my other Excess 5 just for the studio and that low B, just in case I need it later down the line but it does mean, that I don't need two of them. So with that in mind, here is what I am selling -
      A brand new, in perfect condition, and I mean perfect condition, as there are no scratches, surface scratches, dings, dents etc Vigier Excess 5 bass. It has never been gigged and only used in the house. It was ordered directly from Vigier back in 2018 and arrived with me last July (2019) as a back up to my other Vigier. Who was I kidding? The things are so flipping stable, you don't need a back up with these. Anyway, I ordered it in a custom "purple", and it is stunning. It comes with the official Vigier Hiscox case. The neck on these basses are to die for, just so beautifully crafted in every way. The sounds available to dial in are limitless, a very versatile pre-amp (18v). It was fitted from the start with Dunlop Stainless Steel Superbrights (40-120). They don't make many of these basses, and especially not in this colour. If you want something stable, powerful, unique and something that will last you forever, this is your baby. They cost £3200.00 (RRP), so grab a beautiful, handmade, rare and beautiful bass while you can. The bass is located in South Wales. I'd prefer collection, but happy to post if it will help the buyer. I have the box it was sent in. Any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will do all I can to help. I'm also, not looking for any trades as I have the 4 string basses I will be using from here on in.
      Here are the specs of the bass, including weight 
      Type: Bolt-on featuring the 10/90 System (10% carbon with 90% of wood).
      Wood: Maple naturally dried for 3 years
      Shape: D
      Finish: Gloss varnish where the varnish dries for 5 weeks minimum
      Width of neck at nut: 46mm / 1.81"
      Width of neck at last fret: 73,7mm / 2.9"
      Depth of neck at first fret: 20,5mm / .81"
      Depth of neck at 12th fret: 24mm / .94"
      String spacing at nut: 38mm / 1.50"
      String spacing at bridge: 72mm / 2.89"
      Action as supplied at 12th fret, treble: 2.0mm / .079"
      Action as supplied at 12th fret, bass: 2.7mm / 0.11"
      Type of nut: Teflon nut + hardened zero fret technology
      Fingerboard Wood: Maple
      Radius: 300mm/11.81"
      Type of frets: Medium
      Number of frets: 24
      Scale length: 860mm / 33.8"
      Inlay: Dots
      Body Wood: Two centre-joined pieces of solid, naturally aged alder.
      Machine heads brand name: Schaller custom
      Bridge brand name: Vigier quick release with a brass casing that inserts deep into the body and locks the strap button in place. It is Chrome finished.
      Electronics
      Pickup brand name: Vigier
      Type of pickup: Single coil.
      Switch: Balance
      Electronic: Active
      A hum-cancelling circuit eliminates the hum usually associated with single-coil pickups to create a true studio-quiet performance: single-coil tone without the hum.
      Controls: Volume / Balance / Bass / Middle / Treble
      Shielding: Conductive paint
      Weight: 3,8Kg / 8.3lbs
      It comes with the original Vigier hard case
      It is strung with Dunlop SuperBrights Stainless Steel 40-120
      Made in: France

• By sbrag
      Dave Hall VT1 EQ  Bass Drive preamp pedal with XLR output for sale.
       This dates from 2009 and I believe is hand build by Dave Hall in Devon. It is in excellent condition and has a 12AX7 (I believe) valve which give a nice warm tone or a good bit of growl if you push the gain and boost. I bought it as the DI on my old amp was rubbish but have now changed amps and it isn't being used.
      Cash on collection preferred from Downend in Bristol and you are more than welcome to try it out but I will post in the UK at buyers cost and risk.
      Any questions please let me know.

• By paul_5
      **SOLD**

Bought this from another BCer recently, but a change in musical direction means that it’s no longer needed.
      not in the best condition underneath, and the battery holder is missing, but to be honest most of us use a power supply for our boards or use phantom power anyway.
      Works perfectly as a pedal, DI or preamp straight into a power amp.

**SOLD**