Gamble

***SOLD*** Rocktron Blue Thunder 19" rack preamp/fx - now £85 posted
£180
Norwich

Hiya! 

I'm finally getting round to selling my Rocktron Blue Thunder preamp/fx unit, I got it part of a bundle a few years ago and haven't ever used it other than to make sure it works - it all seems to be working fine, I just don't have a psu I can supply with it unfortunately. 

I'm asking £180 ono for starters, any questions feel free to ask. ***DROPPED TO £85 POSTED***

Cheers! 

Matt

20190415_203310.jpg

Edited by Gamble
Photo added, price drop

Posted (edited)
On 15/04/2019 at 21:54, Gamble said:

Hiya! 

I'm finally getting round to selling my Rocktron Blue Thunder preamp/fx unit, I got it part of a bundle a few years ago and haven't ever used it other than to make sure it works - it all seems to be working fine, I just don't have a psu I can supply with it unfortunately. 

I'm asking £180 ono for starters, any questions feel free to ask. ***DROPPED TO £85 POSTED***

Cheers! 

Matt

20190415_203310.jpg

I love the "I-Clean-A55" preset 🤣

Edited by BassBreaker
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marky Screen
      Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 preamp/od/amp sim DI/headphone amp
      Lots of info on these. Excellent bass preamp/overdrive.
      Sad to see it go but I want to fund an HX stomp and this is only getting occasional studio use.
      This has the Impulse Response cabinet Sims built in and is switchable on the DI and always present on the headphone out.
      Lots of really nice cabs to choose from when you usb it in a computer and use the darkglass suite and you can load your on IRs into it.
      In excellent condition generally with a bit of velcro jazz on the bottom.
      No box unfortunately but will be well packaged for postage
      UK postage included

• By Mattbass97
      Darkglass Vintage Microtubes (USA version) - £95
      Perfect working order and in good condition Comes with original box and some original extras Price includes Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class "The Microtubes Vintage is our tribute to some of the most legendary sounds in rock history. It provides warm tube-like tones with a natural dynamic response that echoes the organic compression of old tube amps and reel-to-reel tape machines."
      This is the USA version, as far as I am aware (and according to Darkglass) there is no sonic difference - the only difference is the footswitch is a different variety to the pedals made in Finland.

• By Mattbass97
      EHX Bass Preacher Compressor - £50
      Perfect working order and in great condition No original box but will be well packaged Price includes Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class
    • By Mattbass97
      MXR Bass Overdrive - £65
      Perfect working order and in great condition Includes original box and manuals Price includes Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class "The Bass Overdrive delivers burly overdriven tones with a Clean control to blend in a pre-set EQ clean signal."

• By Mattbass97
      Darkglass Harmonic Booster v2.0 - £120
      Perfect working order and in great condition Comes with original packaging and extras Price includes UK postage "Designed to be the perfect complement to our distortion circuits, the flexibility and portability of the Harmonic Booster is also the perfect one-stop solution for gigging musicians in search of a precise and harmonically rich clean preamplifier."
      Superb preamp, extremely clean with really well thought out frequencies and utility.