Gamble

Rocktron Blue Thunder 19" rack preamp/fx - now £120 posted
£180
Norwich

Posted (edited)

Hiya! 

I'm finally getting round to selling my Rocktron Blue Thunder preamp/fx unit, I got it part of a bundle a few years ago and haven't ever used it other than to make sure it works - it all seems to be working fine, I just don't have a psu I can supply with it unfortunately. 

I'm asking £180 ono for starters, any questions feel free to ask. ***DROPPED TO £120 POSTED***

Cheers! 

Matt

20190415_203310.jpg

Edited by Gamble
Photo added, price drop

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 2pods
      Totally new Roland GK-3B 13pin Bass pickup for controlling GR-55, VB99 etc. Can be used on 4, 5, and 6 string basses.
      This is NOT the pickup on the Aria bass I was selling.
      I'll probably put that on another bass. As per, I have good feedback on eBay, and on here under 2pods.
      Unopened and never used, owing to finding a used one with the VB99 I had after I'd bought this one of course. They're £139 - £149 in the shops, so think this is a good price. If posted looking at £9.99 24 hour before 1pm Parcelforce delivery. Here come the pics

• By ROBR
      Hi,
      I have an older SR1400 with a 2 position EQ switch and active/passive switch.  I would like to upgrade this to the 3 position EQ and more importantly the active/passive switch with the passive tone control. 
      I am sure that most of the circuit in mine is very similar to the upgraded version maybe an extra jumper  lead etc (and different switch), but it's difficult to tell without a detailed picture of the new bass circuit and music stores have been funny with me opening up their stock basses and pocking around.
      So I am interested if any one has an info/details pictures of the 3 position switch version circuit or is selling their Ibanez SR Preamp etc.
      Thanks
      Rob
    • By foya
      warmoth neck, precision 51, maple with maple fingerboard, steel reinforced bars inside.
      I’ve placed Fender decals 
      tuning machines not included
      pro relic nitro finish by Mattia Franchin luthiery in Italy, very well done and realistic.
      i sell because i prefer to move in a precision ‘59 project 
      Asking 350£ (390 euros)

• By MarshallBTB
      Only picked this up a couple of weeks ago, (from basschat) and its an awesome bass, in practically mint condition. The necks just a bit wide for me!
      All working perfectly, sounds fantastic, very usually 18v preamp too. 
      Any try out welcome, open to trades with other 5 strings (particularly musicman).
      Comes with fender hard case, which is working fine although does have a crack in the back of it. 
      Any questions feel free to ask, thanks! 

• By desmondpot
      Hey folks,
      The time has come for me to sell a good portion of my 17 strong collection of basses. We're looking at moving house towards the end of the year and we're going to need the cash.
      So, with much regret, the first one I'm offering up for sale is my 2013 (I think) Shuker modern active jazz, built to my  specs which are as follows:
      Body: book matched flamed mahogany over a mahogany compact jazz body.
      neck:  5 piece maple and wenge with lay-back headstock which sports a flamed mahogany laminate on the top. Fret board is  a beautifully aged Tulipwood  (very dense and sounds like ebony) with abalone markers. Measures 40mm at the nut (which is brass).
      Electronics: S D sjb3 jazz pickups into a STC 3p 3 band preamp.
      Bridge: Schaller 2000
      Tuners: Gotoh.

It plays brilliantly and sounds kind of like a Marcus Miller, but more compressed and even IMHO. It weighs in at about 9-9.5lbs, in as new condition and comes with a decent gigbag.

Price: £900. no offers or trades, please. I prefer collection or meet up somewhere within about 60 miles of Sheffield but will post to the UK for cost.