Why become a member? ×

SOLD Sire V7 / 4 sunburst gen 1
£300
Sevenoaks / London

Soledad

Absolutely as new except for a very small graze on edge of top lower bout. I will try and add a pic of this but it's hard to get it to show.

Currently fitted with D'Addario 45 - 100 rounds (very nearly new). New Duracell Pro batteries and all good to go. Been set up with care, I have action set low, slightly snappy.
I've heard comments about the tuners - they just felt a bit dry when I got the bass, a very thin wipe with vaseline makes them quite silky.
This bass is absolutely stock - many users matt down the back of neck (as per Gen 2) but I'll leave that option to the next owner. It does have straploks fitted.

If you don't know the V7 it deserves its excellent reputation - amazing for the price, so a mint used one at this price should be quite good !
I find the narrow Jazz neck is not for me (I grew up on old Precisions) and I recently got a '97 P which is my go-to.

The bass is offered bare (no case) but a brand new Sire gig bag is optional. They are £60 and it is new, so £50 (I'd very happily keep the bag so it's optional).

View and play here (Sevenoaks) or I can get it to central London, will consider driving say 40 miles to meet.

I'll try and add a pic of the mark on side but it is really not noticeable.

Straight sale, no trades.

mm1.jpg

mm2.jpg

mm3.jpg

mm4.jpg

mm5.jpg

mm6.jpg

mm7.jpg

mm8.jpg

mm9.jpg

Edited by Soledad
sold