Why become a member? ×

Pre Gibson Trace 4x10 £150

KevB

I've barely used my 4 x 10 over the last year, playing smaller gigs and if I'm not using something it has has to move on. So with a slightly heavy heart and a happier back I've decided to offer it here first. No really recent pics but it hasn't changed significantly since this was taken in 2006:

I'll get more pics sorted if someone is really keen. Looks like it had 1 driver replaced before I bought it, I've done nothing with it but play it, never let me down. There are a few scuffs and scrapes of gigging on the vinyl covering and some small screw holes in the base where I assume at some point it had castors fitted. There is a plate on the back where a serial number should be written in but either that has worn off with age or it never had a number in the first place. I'm quite sure this is a totally genuine TE cab. If someone comes to pick it up they can have it for £150, if I have to part deliver we can discuss petrol money.

Edited by KevB

Ferguswads PM me with what you might have and we can take it from there. I'm not giving the cab away, it is in storage and seems to be quite happy but it is being chronically underused.
Captain Bass I thought I posted the specs but it doesn't seem to have been listed for some reason. It's a basic 8ohm 4 x 10 old type TE cab, 200W rated I believe but will handle more.

Edited by KevB