Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette $$ 4 String

simon1964

I'm looking to trade my Nirvana Black Warwick Corvette $$ 4 string for a 5 string of some description. There is a tiny mark above the pickup where my thumb has rested, but otherwise its in fantastic condition. I'm only looking to sell as my Precision and Thumb are my first choice 4 strings, and I've a 4 string Shuker on the way, so this just isn't getting played.

I'm looking to trade for a 5 string - pretty open minded as to what, although my prefernce is probably for a Jazz of some type (not necessarily a Fender), Warwick, or Musicman (with cash either way for the right deal). I'm not a fan of very narrow string spacing.

Here's a couple of pics. I will email better pics if anyone is interested.

[attachment=16953:France_2008_149.JPG][attachment=16952:France_2008_152.JPG]

Edited by simon1964

[quote name='darbs' post='352108' date='Dec 11 2008, 08:06 PM']cant believe your gettin rid of a double buck....i have one and i must say its a f***in awesome bass. loads of punch and power a def must buy! ! ! ! ![/quote]

Cheers - only selling as its fallen behind the Thumb as first choice 4 string. They are fantastic basses, and I would happily trade it for a $$ five string!