Why become a member? ×

(SOLD) Roger Waters Fender Precision Bass
£550

Stephen Houghton

Roger Waters Signature Fender Precision Bass in mint condition apart from one tiny scratch to the lacquer (looks like the lacquer to me) on the bottom edge in black about 1/4 of an inch long, I can only get the photo of it that's shown and it lit the bass up a weird colour and shows the mark as white which it isn't, its hard to see unless you look close really (the marks that show on the bad photo close up aren't marks they are light, dust and crap reflecting from the flash, same applies to main photo's). One other tiny and I mean tiny indent in lacquer on back but that wont photograph at all, not noticeable unless you hold it under direct light and then its hard to find. This is basically as new condition and comes with all case candy including the sticker that was on the transparent film that I removed from the pick guard, but I haven removed wall sticker from the film so IT can be peeled of and used. Comes with the original receipt, strings are fine and it comes with the original gig bag in great condition.

Receipt shows it was purchased in 2012, but the guy who I bought it off said he played it 4 times and gave up trying to learn and it had been stored under his bed ever since, the condition reflects this story.

Not really interested in trades as I have just bought a 1975 Gibson Grabber G3 and need to pay for it. If you need any more information just ask, would prefer cash on collection or bank transfer, no PayPal unless sent as a gift to friends and family as I was stung in the past with PayPal. Check out my feedback on here below, I always try and describe items exactly as they are.

Will meet up to 30 miles away but prefer you come to me and try it.

IMG_20190210_205550.jpg

IMG_20190210_205631.jpg

IMG_20190210_205722.jpg

IMG_20190210_205701.jpg

IMG_20190210_205604.jpg

IMG_20190210_205819.jpg

IMG_20190210_205753.jpg

Edited by Stephen Houghton
forgot to add some info about when it was made
  • Like 1