Why become a member? ×

Future Impact - Smaller housing
£29

GisserD

Hello. 

I've been selling these elsewhere, so i thought i might as well put an add here too.

I've been developing this housing over the last few weeks see this thread...

.....and i'm happy to start building them for people that are interested.

There are 2 variants on offer:

1. The Future Compact - £29.50
(Buttons on top)
This will ship with the housing, Housing base, screen protector, encoder guard and Parameter detent tab
The encoder guard will not be affixed for postage as I intend for it to be an optional feature. (It can be glued on easily with superglue.)

DSC_0804.jpg

2. The Future "Super" Compact - £27.00
(Buttons recessed into the front side of the pedal)
This will ship with the housing, Housing base ,screen protector and Parameter detent tab . (no encoder guard)

SC1.jpg

Housings will be delivered in silver with black lettering, or I can offer custom colors (silver, yellow, orange, blue, black, white) for an additional £15, please place your order (to save a place in the queue) then contact me directly if you are interested in this option.

If you want to discuss a custom housing with specific design changes to suit your needs, please contact me directly through email.

To make an order please transfer the specified amount via paypal plus the postage and packaging amount from the details below.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for the print/build, and then postage time. I will be in contact once the housing has been posted so you know when to expect it.

Orders will be processed on a first come first serve basis.

USA - Royal Mail International Standard - £11 (7-10 working days)
USA - Royal Mail International Tracked - £16 (7-10 working days)
UK mainland - Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class - £6 (3 working days)Europe mainland - Royal Mail International Standard £8 (3-5 working days)Europe mainland - Royal Mail International Tracked £14  (3-5 working days)
Australia - Royal Mail International Standard £11 (5-7 working days)Australia - Royal Mail International Tracked £16 (5-7 working days) 

contact me for other postage options
Payments accepted Via paypal - [email protected]

Please ensure you include your address with the order
feedback from previous sales can be found here... https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/278658-feedback-for-gisserd-darren/
I take no responsibility for damage to your future impact should you choose to take it apart. If you are not confident in what you are doing, stop and seek guidance.

Thank you!

• Like 4

Its really easy!!

No soldering necessary. its entirely achievable with a set of long nose pliers and a t10 torx screwdriver. I can do it now in less than a few minutes however I would encourage anybody to take their time and do it slowly so to avoid damaging anything.

I will put some instructions in the package for all those who have bought one.

a very basic disassembly process would be as follows...

-Remove the knobs (be careful, there are 2 stacked rubber o-rings underneath most of them)
-Remove the nuts that hold the input/output
-Take the bottom plate off. keep screws separate (they're a different length than the internal ones)
-Remove the visible board mounting screws you see inside the unit.
-Slide the top board horizontally out of the unit. this has the midi & audio jacks.
-Remove the nuts that hold on the switches, so you can get those out.
-Unscrew the last of the board mounting screws and lift the last board up and out.

reverse the process in the new housing

• 8 months later...