Why become a member? ×

Temple Audio Duo17 floorboard/PSU/peripherals *PRICE DROP*.
£125

NancyJohnson

I’m selling my entire rack/stompbox set up and quietly moving to something smaller.  I’m not doing live or rehearsal work, so it seems a shame that it’s not getting any use.  Happy for collection (I’m in Crowthorne, near Reading), if you want stuff shipped, I’ll need to work out how much.  Cash on collection or Paypal gift preferred.  Adverts are peppered over Amps/Effects for sale.

Temple Audio Duo17 Floorboard/Soft carry bag/Power cable.
It might initially be simpler to initially direct you to the Temple site here: https://www.templeaudio.com/

Temple Audio offer a board system with a neater solution than Pedaltrain and Velcro.  Stomps get attached with metal plates that are attached to your boxes with adhesive pads and you simply arrange these Jenga-style to suit.  It's very robust, beautifully designed and dare I say it, a clever system (and waaaay more fun than other systems I've used previously). The board has an undermounted HB PowerPlant psu, which as worked more than ably since I installed it; I see no reason to remove it to be honest, it works just as well as any other unit I've used previously.  The unit has modular end panels to allow for different routing scenarios (I've just installed Speakon power and a small ¼” jack panel to aid routing) - just a quick note on the Speakon power thing, as it's a push and twist mechanism, the power cable needs to be into the Speakon socket before the cable goes into the wall.  I have a long powercable as well (not pictured).  The little silver box shown takes a little flexible gooseneck light that illuminates the board.

Sale includes plates and other odds and ends.  This probably owes me about £250.  £125?  £110? £100?

20190202_112728.jpg

20190202_112748.jpg

20190202_112802.jpg

Edited by NancyJohnson

• 3 weeks later...