Torbass

Pedulla Thunderbass 5 ET
£1500

Hi
Have decided to sell my beloved Pedulla. The bass comes with original case and all the candy that belongs there.
Specs are:

- Neck thru, 34" scale
 -24 frets
- 19mm spacing
- 5 piece maple neck w/ bubinga stringers
- Ebony board w/ some sapwood figuring
- Cocobolo top wood
- Soft Maple body wings
- Bartolini/Pedulla Pickups
- Bartolini/Pedulla 9V Preamp w/Thunderguts mid switch.
- Dunlop recessed flush mount straplocks
- Gold Hardware

The reason for the low price is that the bass received a knock on the back of the neck. I didn't noticed it until I changed strings. I took it to a pro builder/repair guy, and he fixed it. It is as good as new, and more stable than a very stable genius. I have tried to take a picture of it, but it's hard to spot. 
Shipping to Europe included.

IMG_20190127_184839.jpg

IMG_20190127_184843.jpg

IMG_20190127_184902.jpg

IMG_20190127_184906.jpg

IMG_20190127_184911.jpg

IMG_20190127_184932.jpg

IMG_20190127_185112.jpg

Been getting some PM's about the damage. 
The crack was very small and vas fixed by a pro with a few drops of glue. Check out his work here: https://bit.ly/2RJlS1m

Will accept returns if buyer is not satisfied. Also taking offers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OutSpoon
      For sales - my lovely Shuker 5-sting single-cut. I bought this from John in December last year, and he had just taken it back as a part exchange. It’s a beautiful bass to play, the neck join is exquisite. Pretty wide-range of sounds available from the Aaron Armstrong pickups. I’ve currently got it set as E-C but can put back to B-G if wanted. It’s great either way. Some more details below. 
      Happy to ship local and international (buyer pays) and it’s got a lovely Shuker hard-case (made by HISCOX). 
      I’ve just bought another bass (Ha!) so don’t really want trade. But would consider a sunburst p bass with some mojo.. 
      Anything that looks like a scratch or a ding in the pictures is just a trick of the light - there’s none! 
      I live near Reading in the UK if you want to pop round and have a slap. 🙂 
      34” scale
      24 frets
      Maple / black veneer laminated set neck
      Palmwood Fingerboard
      Stainless steel medium frets
      Black walnut headstock scarf
      Laurel Burr headstock facings front and rear
      Brass nut
      Gotoh GB707 tuners
      Two way truss rod, carbon fibre reinforcement
      Laurel Burr curvetop and rear facing
      Black Walnut body
      Polyester basecoat
      Polyurethane wet look gloss top coat
      Schaller 2000 bridge
      Black Hardware
      Aaron Armstrong pickups. 
      Blackout pre-amp with passive / active select (volume knob pull / push)

• By cetera
      Over the last few weeks I've picked up a cheapie (Harley Benton) and a gorgeous P workhorse (Fender Japan 70's Classic P) .....and finally got back a bass I should never have sold (Pedulla Buzz Deluxe fretless).
      I've already upgraded the bridge & put blocks on the Harley Benton fretboard...and will be adding EMG Gzr pickup soon. The Fender already has upgraded wiring and the Pedulla is just lush.... so much 'mwaaaaah'!

• By basslee
      This is a stunning bass, I bought new a Pedulla ET5 Cocobolo, Gold Hardware, Bartolini Pickups Plus
      Thunderguts Low-Mids Boost Switch, 19mm String Spacing, Comes with original hard case 
      Not looking to trade 
      Price does not include shipping, I will only ship fully insured or can be collected locally

• By Ash121987
      For sale is my Sandberg California VM5 Supreme which I have owned from new and which comes with a Gator hard case.

The Supreme versions of the VM5 have the additional features over the base models:
      -          - Matched headstock
      -          - Pearl block inlays
      -          - High gloss finish

I also ordered mine with a 3-band preamp instead of the usual 2-band.

More info:
      https://www.sandberg-guitars.de/basses/sandberg-california-v-series/#1538825801905-34a97c3e-cf2f

Condition:
      Very good, there are a couple of tiny marks on the headstock and one near the input jack.
      The bass was my main gigging bass for a few years until my Shuker took its place, since then it’s mainly just been used as a backup, sitting on a stand.

Payment:
      Cash, PayPal or bank transfer please. I live in Sutton-in-Ashfield, north Nottinghamshire, UK and would be willing to meet part-way if collection in person is preferred (also my preferred method). Alternatively I can ship this.

Thanks for looking.

Ash

• By Matte_black
      Hello! Up for sale a very nice Rapture 4. If I remember correctly it's the same model used by the Muse's bass player. As you can see, extremely clean example, good sounding, no issues. Pretty sure it's got Alder body, Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard and Bartolini soapbar.
      Comes with original form-fitted case. Can ship worldwide by UPS, ask for a quote with your postal code... payment by bank wire transfer or PayPal. I have feedbacks here and on ebay. For more informations, pictures etc. drop me a line.